Introduction to Graz Airport | Flughafen Graz Betriebs GmbH
Graz Airport is one of the biggest regional airports in Austria. With perfect infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and equipment it provides reliable and competent service and ensures safety & security at the highest level. Graz and its province Styria are characterised by strong economy, industry and tourism & strength in research and innovation.
Some figures: Catchment area 3.1 Mio. pax, Cap.: 1.5 Mio. pax, Pax 2019: 1.036.929, Pax 2020: 199.490
Graz Airport is constantly working on the expansion of its network. GRZ is happy to welcome new partners and is looking forward to...
Corendon Airlines Europe in winter 2019/20 season is adding 4 routes to Hurghada in Egypt, offering weekly nonstop service from Graz, Linz,...
- Lufthansa files Frankfurt – Graz / Salzburg schedules in W19
- Laudamotion outlines summer 2018 operations
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Eurowings adds Graz – Irakleion service from May 2018
- Skywork adds Graz – Berlin route from March 2018
- Eurowings boosts Austrian routes in S17