About The Airport
Graz Airport is one of the biggest regional airports in Austria. With perfect infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and equipment it provides reliable and competent service and ensures safety & security at the highest level. Graz and its province Styria are characterised by strong economy, industry and tourism & strength in research and innovation.
Some figures: Catchment area 3.1 Mio. pax, Cap.: 1.5 Mio. pax, Pax 2019: 1.036.929
Graz Airport is constantly working on the expansion of its network. GRZ is happy to welcome new partners and is looking forward to receiving route proposals any time. There is special interest in:
1. Hub connection with connecting flights worldwide, specifically Asia & America
2. London or another destination on the British Isles or in the European Mediterranean
3. Connection to metropolitan areas in Europe with min. 500,000 catchment area
1. Outgoing: all-year/summer
2. Incoming: predominantly winter/ski tourism
For more details and access to our website "member area" containing more information please contact Ms. Ulrike Schnabl (email@example.com).