Graz Airport is one of the biggest regional airports in Austria. With perfect infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and equipment it provides reliable and competent service and ensures safety & security at the highest level. Graz and its province Styria are characterised by strong economy, industry and tourism & strength in research and innovation. Some figures: Catchment area 3.1 Mio. pax, Cap.: 1.5 Mio. pax, Pax 2017: 959.098 Graz Airport is constantly working on the...
easyJet yesterday (30JAN18) announced planned service expansion at Berlin Tegel for summer schedule, including the launch of 23 routes. Planned...
- Eurowings adds Graz – Irakleion service from May 2018
- Skywork adds Graz – Berlin route from March 2018
- Eurowings boosts Austrian routes in S17
- New Routes to Birmingham and Amsterdam
- bmi regional backs changing consumer tastes for new Birmingham routes
- bmi Regional schedules Birmingham – Graz launch in Feb 2017