Graz Airport is one of the biggest regional airports in Austria. With perfect infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and equipment it provides reliable and competent service and ensures safety & security at the highest level. Graz and its province Styria are characterised by strong economy, industry and tourism & strength in research and innovation.
Some figures: Catchment area 3.1 Mio. pax, Cap.: 1.5 Mio. pax, Pax 2018: 1.030.929
Graz Airport is constantly working on the expansion of its network....
Laudamotion on Thursday/Friday outlined its operational network, as the airline opened reservation on its website. With the IATA Code...
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Eurowings adds Graz – Irakleion service from May 2018
- Skywork adds Graz – Berlin route from March 2018
- Eurowings boosts Austrian routes in S17
- New Routes to Birmingham and Amsterdam
- bmi regional backs changing consumer tastes for new Birmingham routes