Graz Airport is one of the biggest regional airports in Austria. With perfect infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and equipment it provides reliable and competent service and ensures safety & security at the highest level. Graz and its province Styria are characterised by strong economy, industry and tourism & strength in research and innovation. Some figures: Catchment area 3.1 Mio. pax, Cap.: 1.5 Mio. pax, Pax 2016: 981.884 Graz Airport is constantly working on the...
Eurowings in recent schedule update introduced additional new routes to be served by Eurowings Europe, previously not covered on Airlineroute ....
- New Routes to Birmingham and Amsterdam
- bmi regional backs changing consumer tastes for new Birmingham routes
- bmi Regional schedules Birmingham – Graz launch in Feb 2017
- KLM S17 European routes additions
- Austrian March 2017 Frankfurt aircraft changes
- NIKI Adds New Graz – Greece Service in S16