Introduction to Harbin Taiping International Airport
Harbin Taiping International Airport is served by 50 commercial airlines, including 12 foreign carriers, which provide more than 1410 flights weekly and offer non-stop service to 49 destinations .
In 2008, Harbin Taiping International Airport handled 46,364 flights, 58,629 tons of cargo and served 4.98millions passengers, which increased 12.47% over the previous year, ranked 22nd in China. The annual average load factor reached 72.91%.
Chengdu Airlines this Saturday (26OCT19) is launching new route to Russia Far East, as it begins Harbin – Vladivostok route. Initially,...
- Jeju Air 4Q19 network additions
- Juneyao Airlines adds new routes to Japan in W19
- China Southern Taipei service changes from late-August 2019
- China Southern increases Harbin – Osaka service from August 2019
- China Southern boosts Harbin international routes in S19
- Spring Airlines Japan increases Tokyo – Harbin service from Jan 2019