Introduction to Inverness Airport
INVERNESS AIRPORT - Land in the Heart of the Scottish Highlands and Islands
After a record 2019, of over 946,000 passengers (+4.8% YoY), the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic resulted in 241,890 passengers in 2020 (-74%).
Top Airport in Europe for Customer Service
Named Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Best Airport by Size and Region 2020 (under 2 million passengers per year in Europe).
INVERNESS - FASTEST GROWING CITY IN SCOTLAND
Strategic base for renewable energy sector, oil and gas supply sector, growing life sciences & health sector, food and drink (whisky) sector, and business services.
The Scottish carrier has unveiled its summer 2022 schedule, which includes the restart of several international services as well as frequency...
- easyJet Announce New Route between Inverness Airport and Newquay
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- EasyJet announces New Route from Inverness to Belfast International
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Inverness Airport invests in technology capable of destroying up to 99.9% of microorganisms present on baggage trays
- HIAL introduces new measures at airports to protect passengers and staff
Latest Updates from Inverness Airport
4 months 5 days ago
4 months 8 days ago
has updated their profile
6 months 3 days ago