Introduction to Inverness Airport
INVERNESS AIRPORT - Land in the Heart of the Scottish Highlands and Islands
After a record 2019, of over 946,000 passengers (+4.8% YoY), the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic resulted in 241,890 passengers in 2020 (-74%).
Top Airport in Europe for Customer Service
Named Airport Service Quality (ASQ) Best Airport by Size and Region 2020 (under 2 million passengers per year in Europe).
INVERNESS - FASTEST GROWING CITY IN SCOTLAND
Strategic base for renewable energy sector, oil and gas supply sector, growing life sciences & health sector, food and drink (whisky) sector, and business services.
After a deal was agreed that could pave the way for Flybe to restart operations, Routes looks at what became of the carrier’s UK network since its...
- Inverness Airport invests in technology capable of destroying up to 99.9% of microorganisms present on baggage trays
- HIAL introduces new measures at airports to protect passengers and staff
- KLM to resume UK network
- Loganair to take over 16 Flybe routes
- Loganair March - July 2020 Network additions
- Inverness Airport to welcome Courtyard by Marriott Hotel!