Introduction to Inverness Airport
INVERNESS AIRPORT - Heart of the Scottish Highlands and Islands
Inverness Airport continued to see a rise in passengers with an increase to 946,391 in 2019 (4.8%) from 903,157 in 2018 .
2019 industry-standard Airport Service Quality (ASQ) surveys assessed by Airports Council International (ACI) showed that Inverness ranked:
- 2nd for overall satisfaction in the UK
- 2nd for check-in waiting time in the UK
- 1st for efficiency and courtesy of check in staff in the UK
- 1st for passport control inspection waiting time and courtesy of staff in the UK
- 1st for courtesy of security staff and security...
The first of the services will commence on March 16.
- Loganair March - July 2020 Network additions
- Inverness Airport to welcome Courtyard by Marriott Hotel!
- Edelweiss Air S20 Short-Haul service changes as of 30OCT19
- First JetsGo Flight Takes Off From Inverness Airport.
- Inverness Airport Celebrates KLM's 100th Birthday
- Inverness Airport announces the return of Direct Flights to Majorca for 2020
Latest Updates from Inverness Airport
has updated their profile
1 month 4 days ago