INVERNESS AIRPORT - GATEWAY TO THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND
Inverness Airport continued to see a rise in passengers with an increase of 1.8 per cent, up to 903,157 in 2018 from 887,123 in 2017.
Passenger profile: 30% business 70% leisure.
2019 direct destinations are Amsterdam (Schiphol), Zurich, Italy, Bergen, Majorca, Iceland, Manchester, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Bristol, Jersey, Dublin, East Midlands, Belfast City, Stornoway (Isle of Lewis), Kirkwall (Orkney) and Sumburgh (Shetland).
Ranked Number 1 Scottish Airport for Customer...
Edelweiss Air in summer 2020 season plans to resume Zurich – Agadir route, previously served until May 2014. From 03SEP20, Airbus A320...
- First JetsGo Flight Takes Off From Inverness Airport.
- Inverness Airport Celebrates KLM's 100th Birthday
- Inverness Airport announces the return of Direct Flights to Majorca for 2020
- Inverness Airport makes Multi-million investment in Environmental Upgrades
- Inverness Airport is Highly Commended at the Scottish Transport Awards
- Loganair expands East Midlands network from Sep 2019
1 month -1 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
4 months 25 days ago