INVERNESS AIRPORT - GATEWAY TO THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND
Inverness Airport continued to see a rise in passengers with an increase of 1.8 per cent, up to 903,157 in 2018 from 887,123 in 2017.
Passenger profile: 30% business 70% leisure.
2019 direct destinations are Amsterdam (Schiphol), Zurich, Italy, Bergen, Majorca, Iceland, Manchester, London Heathrow, London Luton, London Gatwick, Birmingham, Bristol, Jersey, Dublin, East Midlands, Belfast City, Stornoway (Isle of Lewis), Kirkwall (Orkney) and Sumburgh (Shetland).
Ranked Number 1 Scottish Airport for Customer...
Inverness Airport to welcome Courtyard by Marriott Hotel only a few minutes walk from the terminal.
- Edelweiss Air S20 Short-Haul service changes as of 30OCT19
- First JetsGo Flight Takes Off From Inverness Airport.
- Inverness Airport Celebrates KLM's 100th Birthday
- Inverness Airport announces the return of Direct Flights to Majorca for 2020
- Inverness Airport makes Multi-million investment in Environmental Upgrades
- Inverness Airport is Highly Commended at the Scottish Transport Awards
8 days 3 hours ago
has updated their profile
30 days 4 hours ago