INVERNESS AIRPORT - GATEWAY TO THE HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS OF SCOTLAND Passenger profile: 40% business 60% leisure 24% passenger growth in 2017 - 829K pax 2018 Destinations: Amsterdam, Bergen,Birmingham,Bristol, Belfast City, Dublin, Jersey, Kirkwall, London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Luton,Manchester, Palma, Stornoway, Sumburgh and Zurich. HIGHLAND TOURISM - WORLD FAMOUS ATTRACTIONS Close proximity to Loch Ness, the Cairngorms National...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: BA, KLM, easyJet, Loganair, Flybe, Edelweiss,TuI
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 18 Scheduled destinations
- Number of Terminals: 1
Loganair in recent weeks removed planned Norwich – Inverness service, previously scheduled as seasonal flight. The airline originally...
- Top ranking for Inverness Airport
- Bergen and Norwich connect to Inverness
- Loganair schedules new routes in S18
- NEW PASSENGER GROWTH AT HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS AIRPORTS DURING JULY TO SEPTEMBER PERIOD
- British Airways increases Inverness service in S18
- Inverness Airport Growth impacts local economy