Niigata Airport (KIJ) has 8 domestic regular flights and 4 international flights, passengers over 1 million last year. KIJ is the second largest airport in terms of the number of routes in North East (Tohoku) area in Japan, apparently it serves one of the most important hub airports on the Sea of Japan Coast.
KIJ is in a very accessible and convenient location, only 25 minutes away from JR Niigata Station by limousine bus and 10 minutes away from the nearest highway interchange. Also there are...
Korean Air from late-December 2018 gradually increases service to Japan, as following routes receives frequency increase. Busan –...
- Korean Air Japan W17 frequency increases
- Peach adds Osaka – Niigata service in March 2018
- Far Eastern adds Niigata service from Nov 2016
- China Southern Expands Harbin - Japan Flights in July/August 2016
- Korean Air S16 International Service Changes as of 27JAN16
- ANA Plans Hawaii Charters in late-Dec 2015