Introduction to Kitakyushu Airport
Kitakyushu Airport is a 24 hour airport built on an artificial island in Fukuoka Prefecture, Kyushu.
There are two airports in Fukuoka Prefecture — Fukuoka Airport and Kitakyushu Airport — and the distance between them is 60 km.
The airport is in an intermediate position between the island of Kyushu, which has popular hot spring resorts (including Yufuin, Beppu and Kurokawa), magnificent nature and delicious Japanese food including ramen, sake and shochu, and the Chugoku region, which contains the internationally famous cities of Hiroshima and Yamaguchi.
The airport is ideally...
Air Busan starting next week is adding new route to Japan, with the service launch of Daegu – Kitakyushu route. From 05JUN19, Airbus A321...
- Korea Express Air adds Kitakyushu service in S17
- Tianjin Airlines resumes Kitakyushu charters in Oct 2016
- Jin Air expands Japan service in W16
- Tianjin Airlines Adds Kitakyushu Scheduled Charter from Dec 2015
- Dragonair Plans New Year 2015/16 Charter Service to Japan
- StarFlyer S15 Network Changes