Introduction to Kosice Airport
Kosice international airport is the second busiest airport in Slovakia. Airport is located 6km south of the Kosice city center. The runway is 3,100 m long and is suitable for all aircraft up to B-767 and A300 size. Runway 01 is equipped with an ILS and is certified for operations down to ICAO Cat. II weather minima.
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Wizz Air UK launches Doncaster/Sheffield base from late-Oct 2020
- Turkish Airlines discontinues Kosice service in late-Aug 2019
- Cyprus Airways adds seasonal Slovakia service in S19
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Eurowings adds Kosice service from late-Oct 2018
- Smartwings schedules new routes in S18