Introduction to Kosice Airport
Kosice international airport is the second busiest airport in Slovakia. Airport is located 6km south of the Kosice city center. The runway is 3,100 m long and is suitable for all aircraft up to B-767 and A300 size. Runway 01 is equipped with an ILS and is certified for operations down to ICAO Cat. II weather minima.
Turkish Airlines in late-August 2019 is ending Istanbul – Kosice service, currently served 4 times a week with Boeing 737 and Airbus...
- Cyprus Airways adds seasonal Slovakia service in S19
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Eurowings adds Kosice service from late-Oct 2018
- Smartwings schedules new routes in S18
- WizzAir plans Kosice – Cologne June 2017 launch
- WizzAir boosts Tel Aviv network from June 2017