Introduction to Kosice Airport
Kosice international airport is the second busiest airport in Slovakia. Airport is located 6km south of the Kosice city center. The runway is 3,100 m long and is suitable for all aircraft up to B-767 and A300 size. Runway 01 is equipped with an ILS and is certified for operations down to ICAO Cat. II weather minima.
Wizz Air UK on Thursday (13AUG20) announced the launch of its second base at Doncaster/Sheffield , with Airbus A320 aircraft operating 7 new...
- Turkish Airlines discontinues Kosice service in late-Aug 2019
- Cyprus Airways adds seasonal Slovakia service in S19
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Eurowings adds Kosice service from late-Oct 2018
- Smartwings schedules new routes in S18
- WizzAir plans Kosice – Cologne June 2017 launch