Introduction to Kosice International Airport
Kosice international airport is the second busiest airport in Slovakia, serving more than 540 000 pax in 2022. It is home to a mix of legacy airlines, LCCs and charter carriers.
KSC is a gateway to a wonderful region of Eastern Slovakia which includes 18 UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Sites, beautiful High and Low Tatras, as well as globally popular Tokaj wine region.
The ULCC said the robust schedule was the 'direct result' of Dublin Airport Authority introducing its Traffic Recovery Support Scheme.
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- LOT POLISH AIRLINES WILL FLY FROM WARSAW TO KOŠICE
- WIZZ AIR´S FIRST FLIGHT FROM KOŠICE TO BRISTOL TOOK OFF WITH 151 PASSENGERS ONBOARD
- WIZZ ANNOUNCES NEW KOSICE TO BRISTOL ROUTE
- WIZZ AIR OPENED ITS 20th BASE IN KOŠICE
- INSIDE THE STRATEGY SUMMIT - Arab Liberalisation – Are the Skies Really Opening Up?