Introduction to Kosice International Airport
Kosice international airport is the second busiest airport in Slovakia. Airport is located 6km south of the Kosice city center. The runway is 3,100 m long and is suitable for all aircraft up to B-767 and A300 size. Runway 01 is equipped with an ILS and is certified for operations down to ICAO Cat. II weather minima.
The ULCC said the robust schedule was the 'direct result' of Dublin Airport Authority introducing its Traffic Recovery Support Scheme.
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- Wizz Air UK launches Doncaster/Sheffield base from late-Oct 2020
- Turkish Airlines discontinues Kosice service in late-Aug 2019
- Cyprus Airways adds seasonal Slovakia service in S19
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Eurowings adds Kosice service from late-Oct 2018