LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is a regional airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict centre of Lodz city, which has a population of more than 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
City of Lodz has been awarded “Best Value Destination 2019”
Lodz Airport noted two-digit growth in passenger numbers during the summer quarter.
- Logistic Eldorado in Central Europe
- Lodz Airport doubles the offer of holiday charters
- German President at Lodz Airport
- Ryanair training pilots in Lodz
- Winter 2019 and summer 2020 from Lodz Airport
- Lodz Airport begins cooperation with the TUI Travel Office.
1 month 1 day ago