Introduction to Lodz Airport Central Poland
LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is an international airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict centre of Lodz city, which has a population of more than 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
Lodz city has been awarded “Best Value Destination 2019” by Lonely Planet and one of the cheapest (which doesn’t mean compromising on quality)...
Europe's leading route development forum, originally planned to take place in April in Bergen, Norway, will now be postponed to 10 - 12 May 2021.
- Lodz Airport CEO welcomes passengers
- Lodz Airport is back in the air
- Aviation and tourism write to Prime Minister again
- Lodz Airport: #seeyousoon
- Voyage Air adds new route to Routes Europe 2022 Host City Lodz from July 2020
- Lodz welcomes visitors again