Introduction to Lodz Airport Central Poland
LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is an international airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict centre of Lodz city, which is the third biggest Polish city with a population of 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
Lodz city has been awarded “Best Value Destination 2019” by Lonely Planet and one of the cheapest (which doesn’t mean...
- From Lodz Airport to Italy!
- First charter flight from Lodz to Antalya
- Ryanair back to Lodz Airport after pandemic break
- Łódź the most business-friendly city!
- Office and Industrial Market in Lodz Colliers Reports
- Changes in restrictions in Poland in May, 2021