Introduction to Lodz Airport Central Poland
LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is an international airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict centre of Lodz city, which is the third biggest Polish city with a population of 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
Lodz city has been awarded “Best Value Destination 2019” by Lonely Planet and one of the cheapest (which doesn’t mean...
Find how Josh Ferry Woodard from UK Reader's Digest recommends Lodz for City Break
- Polish people want to travel!
- More warehousing coming to Central Poland
- Easter wishes from Lodz Airport
- Biotechnology company from Konstantynow Lodzki will produce COVID-19 vaccine
- COVID-19 new requirements and restrictions for passengers crossing the Polish border
- Lodz Airport website in Ukrainian version
Latest Updates from Lodz Airport Central Poland
15 days 12 hours ago