Introduction to Lodz Airport Central Poland
HOST OF ROUTES EUROPE 2023 - STAND HNS10 in Bergen
LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is an international airport located in the center of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict center of Lodz city, which is the third biggest Polish city with a population of 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
Lodz city has been awarded in a few prestigious competitions.
In 2019 Lodz...
ABB and DOCAPOSTE are going to expand business in the center of Poland.
- Lodz Airport: "Thank you Bergen! See you in Łódź!
- Press Release: Routes Europe officially handed over to 2023 host – Lodz Airport Central Poland
- Lodz Airport Central Poland: Let's meet in Bergen!
- Lodz Airport: Lodz City have been selected to join the EU Mission "100 Climate-neutral and smart cities by 2030"
- Lodz Airport: The Most Modern Zoo in Europe - Lodz's Orientarium
- Lodz Airport CARGO - new Customs Agency on-site
Latest Updates from Lodz Airport Central Poland
5 hours 13 minutes ago
13 days 4 hours ago
20 days 6 minutes ago