LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is a regional airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict centre of Lodz city, which has a population of more than 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
City of Lodz has been awarded “Best Value Destination 2019”
New flight directions from Lodz
- Lodz Airport begins cooperation with the TUI Travel Office.
- Onur Air expands Polish network in S18
- Lufthansa expands Croatia/Poland routes in S18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Adria ends Lodz – Paris service in Jan 2017
- ADRIA Reduces Lodz – Amsterdam Service from June 2016