Introduction to Lodz Airport Central Poland
LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is an international airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict centre of Lodz city, which has a population of more than 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
Lodz city has been awarded “Best Value Destination 2019” by Lonely Planet and one of the cheapest (which doesn’t mean compromising on quality)...
We celebrated our 95 Anniversary this month.
- Change of flight ban to Poland
- Lodz Airport: New rules for air travel in Poland
- New govermental flight ban to Poland
- News from office stock in Lodz Central Poland: numbers still goes up
- CARGO numbers increases at Lodz Airport CENTRAL POLAND
- Get to know the fastest developing city in Poland!