LODZ AIRPORT CENTRAL POLAND (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is a regional airport located in the heart of Poland. We are the most Central Polish Airport! It is only 6 km from the strict centre of Lodz city, which has a population of more than 700,000 inhabitants and the metropolitan area of 1.1 million. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60-minute isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland).
City of Lodz has been awarded “Best Value Destination 2019” by Lonely Planet and one of the cheapest (which doesn’t mean compromising on quality) travel...
Ryanair increases frequency from Lodz to London Stansted
- Lufthansa discontinues Munich – Lodz service in late-Oct 2019
- 26% Rise in Passenger Numbers
- Logistic Eldorado in Central Europe
- Lodz Airport doubles the offer of holiday charters
- German President at Lodz Airport
- Ryanair training pilots in Lodz
2 months 20 days ago