Introduction to London City Airport
London's business airport, providing direct access to the most exciting travel market in the world. Located just 10 minutes from London's new business district at Canary Wharf and 22 minutes from the Bank of England, London City is the premier business airport for high yielding passengers where the cost of time is more important than the cost of the airline ticket!
New infrastructure developments have meant that we have been able to add capacity so there are some selected slot and route opportunities available. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Three routes targeting business traffic will begin in March using leased E190s, while authorization has been secured for service to Buenos Aires.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 31)
- BA CityFlyer Adds New Leisure Options From London City
- UK Government To Fund Two Regional Routes From London
- Routes In Brief: Blue Air, Flybondi, Frontier Airlines And More
- Editorial: Air travel tax reviews can play vital role in rebuilding the global tourism economy
- BA adds two routes, ups amber list capacity