London's business airport, providing direct access to the most exciting travel market in the world. Located just 10 minutes from London's new business district at Canary Wharf and 22 minutes from the Bank of England, London City is the premier business airport for high yielding passengers where the cost of time is more important than the cost of the airline ticket! New infrastructure developments have meant that we have been able to add capacity so there are some selected slot and route...
Eastern Airways from May 2018 is adding Aberdeen – London City service, which sees the airline operates up to 2 daily flights on weekdays,...
- TAP Air Portugal plans to expand Porto network in S18
- bmi Regional keeps it niche and to the point
- British Airways adds new London City / Manchester routes in W17
- TAP Portugal adds London City flights in W17
- KLM/Cityjet adjusts Amsterdam - London City service from May 2017
- CS100 completes ‘landmark’ transatlantic flight