London's business airport, providing direct access to the most exciting travel market in the world. Located just 10 minutes from London's new business district at Canary Wharf and 22 minutes from the Bank of England, London City is the premier business airport for high yielding passengers where the cost of time is more important than the cost of the airline ticket! New infrastructure developments have meant that we have been able to add capacity so there are some selected slot and route...
In the first of a two-part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports shortlisted in two categories of the Routes Europe 2019...
- BA CityFlyer ends Paris Orly service in late-May 2019
- BA CityFlyer outlines leased BAe146/Avro RJ operations in 2Q19
- LOT Polish Airlines plans Vilnius – London City launch in May 2019
- British Airways adds London City – Split route in S19
- flyBe adds London City – Newcastle from Jan 2019
- AerLingus adds London City service from late-October 2018