London's business airport, providing direct access to the most exciting travel market in the world. Located just 10 minutes from London's new business district at Canary Wharf and 22 minutes from the Bank of England, London City is the premier business airport for high yielding passengers where the cost of time is more important than the cost of the airline ticket!
New infrastructure developments have meant that we have been able to add capacity so there are some selected slot and route opportunities available. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
flyBe in recent weeks filed additional changes to its winter 2019/20 operation, as the airline discontinues additional 7 routes. Latest route...
- World Routes 25: 1998 Host London Network in Nov 1995
- TAP Air Portugal Europe network changes in 4Q19
- Air Antwerp schedules Sep 2019 launch
- BA CityFlyer W19 service adjustments as of 24JUL19
- Virgin Atlantic expands flyBe codeshare from June 2019
- Eastern Airways ends Newcastle – London City link in early-April 2019