London's business airport, providing direct access to the most exciting travel market in the world. Located just 10 minutes from London's new business district at Canary Wharf and 22 minutes from the Bank of England, London City is the premier business airport for high yielding passengers where the cost of time is more important than the cost of the airline ticket! New infrastructure developments have meant that we have been able to add capacity so there are some selected slot and route...
This week: SAS switches Hong Kong service to Copenhagen; JetBlue increases Havana capacity; and LOT Polish Airlines adds London City link.
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest – London City link from Feb 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds London City service from Jan 2019
- Eastern Airways assumes flyBe Aberdeen – London City route from May 2018
- TAP Air Portugal plans to expand Porto network in S18
- bmi Regional keeps it niche and to the point
- British Airways adds new London City / Manchester routes in W17