Introduction to London City Airport
London's business airport, providing direct access to the most exciting travel market in the world. Located just 10 minutes from London's new business district at Canary Wharf and 22 minutes from the Bank of England, London City is the premier business airport for high yielding passengers where the cost of time is more important than the cost of the airline ticket!
New infrastructure developments have meant that we have been able to add capacity so there are some selected slot and route opportunities available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
A weekly round-up of the latest news from the aviation industry as airlines and airports seek to recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
- BA CityFlyer Oct 2020 operations as of 27SEP20
- Air Antwerp resumes scheduled operation in mid-Sep 2020
- BA CityFlyer restores Belfast’s London City link
- BA CityFlyer Nov 2020 Domestic flight reductions as of 30AUG20
- Summer Getaway Takes Off At London City Airport
- Recovery Tracker: Emirates, Etihad, Austrian Airlines and more