London's business airport, providing direct access to the most exciting travel market in the world. Located just 10 minutes from London's new business district at Canary Wharf and 22 minutes from the Bank of England, London City is the premier business airport for high yielding passengers where the cost of time is more important than the cost of the airline ticket! New infrastructure developments have meant that we have been able to add capacity so there are some selected slot and route...
flyBe from January 2019 is adding London City – Newcastle service, opened for reservation since last week. From 07JAN19, the airline will...
- AerLingus adds London City service from late-October 2018
- BA CityFlyer expands London City network in W18
- Swiss W18 Geneva – London City aircraft changes
- Route rundown: CPH-HKG, BOS-HAV, BUD-LCY
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest – London City link from Feb 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines adds London City service from Jan 2019