London Gatwick Airport is the UK’s second largest airport and one of Europe’s fastest growing airports. We serve more destinations than any other UK airport and expect more than 43 million passengers in the next year. In 2016 our airport will launch a variety of new long-haul routes making it one of only a few European airports to serve more than 50 long-haul destinations. Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from legacy carriers, to low-cost airlines and...
Rwandair in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 plans to increase service to Europe, where the airline increases service to Brussels and London Gatwick....
- WestJet updates W19 Calgary – London Gatwick schedule
- Turkish Airlines further expands Antalya network in S19
- Air Moldova S19 routes addition as of 28JAN19
- Vueling expands Alicante network in S19
- Thomas Cook adds Cairns / Denpasar charter in NW19
- Wizz Air adds Cluj – London Gatwick in late-March 2019