Introduction to London Gatwick Airport
As London's and the United Kingdom's second largest airport, Gatwick Airport's 50 airlines will help take over 40 million passengers to around 220 destinations in 2023, including 50 long haul markets.
Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from full-service carriers, to low-cost airlines and charter flights. With one in five passengers travelling for business, we offer a range of first-class business services, and our two world-class terminals are home to over 80 internationally recognised shops and restaurant brands.
Located just 30 minutes from Central London,...
The LCC has applied for 90,000 London Gatwick slots for summer 2024.
- Canada’s WestJet To Launch St. John’s-London Gatwick Transatlantic Route
- China Southern Expands London Service
- Delta To Pause London Gatwick Service This Winter
- Ethiopian Adds Second London Gateway
- London Gatwick Submits Plans For Second Runway
- Norse Atlantic Broadens Network With First Caribbean And Asia Routes