Introduction to London Gatwick Airport
As London's and the United Kingdom's second largest airport, Gatwick Airport helped take 46 million passengers to around 230 destinations in 70 countries in 2019.
Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from full-service carriers, to low-cost airlines and charter flights. With one in five passengers travelling for business, we offer a range of first-class business services and our two world-class terminals are home to over 80 internationally recognised shops and restaurant brands.
Located just 30 minutes from Central London, Gatwick is the UK’s best connected...
Latest London Gatwick Airport News
Wizz Air Targets Turkish Expansion
New routes are being launched from Hungary, Romania, the United Arab Emirates and the UK, including the airline’s first flights to Istanbul Airport.
Other London Gatwick Airport News
- EasyJet Adds 11 UK Routes For Summer 2023
- Air India Moves Four Routes To London Gatwick
- JetBlue Airways To Change New York-London Flying Mix
- BA Euroflyer Unveils 2023 London Gatwick Routes
- Lufthansa Upping Frankfurt, Munich Offering In Summer 2023
- BA Gets Formal Approval For Gatwick Subsidiary