London Gatwick Airport is the UK’s second largest airport and one of Europe’s fastest growing airports. We serve more destinations than any other UK airport and expect more than 43 million passengers in the next year. In 2016 our airport will launch a variety of new long-haul routes making it one of only a few European airports to serve more than 50 long-haul destinations. Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from legacy carriers, to low-cost airlines and...
TUI Airways UK in winter 2019/20 season is introducing new nonstop route to Mexico, as the airline scheduled 2 weekly London Gatwick – Los...
- Turkish Airlines adds Ankara – London Gatwick from Jan 2019
- British Airways S19 Italy / Spain network changes
- Norwegian Air UK expands leased Wamos Air A330 service in W18
- WestJet confirms Calgary as home to initial Dreamliner hub
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19
- Virgin Atlantic 4Q18 London Gatwick – Las Vegas frequency changes