London Gatwick Airport is the UK’s second largest airport and one of Europe’s fastest growing airports. We serve more destinations than any other UK airport and expect more than 43 million passengers in the next year.
In 2016 our airport will launch a variety of new long-haul routes making it one of only a few European airports to serve more than 50 long-haul destinations. Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from legacy carriers, to low-cost airlines and charter flights....
British Airways in last week’s schedule update filed additional changes to long-haul service for winter 2019/20 season, effective from...
- Thomas Cook adds one-time Seychelles service in Nov 2019
- Thomas Cook adds London Gatwick – Marrakech service in W19
- British Airways W19 London Gatwick – North Africa frequency changes
- Air Transat W19 A321neo LR Toronto network as of 03JUL19
- Royal Air Maroc resumes Rabat – London Gatwick route in W19
- British Airways W19 London – Gran Canaria service changes