London Gatwick Airport is the UK’s second largest airport and one of Europe’s fastest growing airports. We serve more destinations than any other UK airport and expect more than 43 million passengers in the next year.
In 2016 our airport will launch a variety of new long-haul routes making it one of only a few European airports to serve more than 50 long-haul destinations. Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from legacy carriers, to low-cost airlines and charter flights....
Norwegian Air International in winter 2019/20 season is adjusting frequencies on selected Trans-Atlantic routes. As of 05MAY19, planned frequency...
- British Airways ends Ft. Lauderdale service in Sep 2019
- China Eastern adds Boeing 777-300ER London Gatwick service in 3Q19
- Air Transat W19 A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic network as of 28APR19
- Norwegian schedules leased aircraft service for London Gatwick in S19
- Air Moldova S19 London service changes as of 24APR19
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020