London Gatwick Airport is the UK’s second largest airport and one of Europe’s fastest growing airports. We serve more destinations than any other UK airport and expect more than 43 million passengers in the next year. In 2016 our airport will launch a variety of new long-haul routes making it one of only a few European airports to serve more than 50 long-haul destinations. Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from legacy carriers, to low-cost airlines and...
Wizz Air at the launch of summer 2019 season is introducing new link between Cluj and London, where the airline announced Cluj – London...
- Thomson S19 New 757/767/787 markets as of 04JAN19
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- airmalta adds Cagliari – London Gatwick service from late-Dec 2018
- Thomas Cook S20 Preliminary long-haul changes as of 21DEC18
- Qatar Airways S19 service changes as of 21DEC18
- easyJet adds London Gatwick – Dusseldorf route from Feb 2019