London Gatwick Airport is the UK’s second largest airport and one of Europe’s fastest growing airports. We serve more destinations than any other UK airport and expect more than 43 million passengers in the next year.
In 2016 our airport will launch a variety of new long-haul routes making it one of only a few European airports to serve more than 50 long-haul destinations. Gatwick is uniquely placed to host all types of airlines from legacy carriers, to low-cost airlines and charter flights....
Today is Day 22 of the countdown to the 25th edition of World Routes, scheduled in Adelaide from September 21 to 24, 2019. For 25...
- Norwegian Air UK W19 Service changes as of 10SEP19
- Thomas Cook April 2021 London Gatwick – Orlando frequency changes
- Thomas Cook NW20 Cape Town Preliminary adjustment as of 27AUG19
- Thomas Cook resumes London Gatwick – Lemnos service in S20
- British Airways S20 London Gatwick long-haul changes as of 23AUG19
- Air China set for London Gatwick return