Linkoping City Airport (LPI), the largest regular airport in the East Sweden Region, is designated regional strategic airport by Swedish state. Located right in the middle of one of Sweden's largest catchment areas with strong international companies like SAAB, Ericsson, Siemens, Sectra and Toyota Material Handling. As well as Linköping University and Linköping University Hospital. In the area there is also two Science Parks with over 500 companies with mostly international business on growing...
CSA Czech Airlines is continuing its planned expansion during Summer 2015 season, with additional 8 routes being added, including 2 routes from...
- SAS / Jet Time Planned S14 Operations as of 06DEC13
- SAS Adds Copenhagen – Linkoping Service in S14
- Airlines invest in Linköping City Airport (LPI)
- Linkoping City Airport designated regional strategic airport
- airBaltic starts Linkoping-Stavanger, May 1 2009
- airBaltic starts Linkoping-Riga, May 1, 2009