Situated on the French Atlantic coast, La Rochelle airport is the gateway to the most visited area of West France. La Rochelle is a leisure destination famous for its islands (Re, Oleron, Aix...), beaches, thalassotherapie, nature, heritage (Fort Boyard), gastronomy and Cognac. Thanks to its tourism assets and a large range of tourism services, the region is the second tourism area in France after the Riviera (nb of overnights). LA ROCHELLE - ILE DE RE AIRPORT is connected with 12 destinations and...
HOP! in summer 2019 season is adding various new seasonal routes, previously not covered on Airlineroute . Planned new seasonal service on...
- Jet2.com S20 network expansion as of 26MAR19
- New summer flights from Leeds to La Rochelle with Jet2.com
- Jet2.com adds Manchester – La Rochelle link in May 2019
- Ryanair expands London Stansted service in S17
- easyJet Adds New Routes from Bordeaux and Lyon in S16
- easyJet Extends Opening Times for Geneva – La Rochelle