Introduction to La Rochelle - Ile de Re Airport
Situated on the French Atlantic coast, La Rochelle airport is the gateway to the most visited area of West France. La Rochelle is a leisure destination famous for its islands (Re, Oleron, Aix...), beaches, thalassotherapie, nature, heritage (Fort Boyard), gastronomy and Cognac. Thanks to its tourism assets and a large range of tourism services, the region is the second tourism area in France after the Riviera (nb of overnights). LA ROCHELLE - ILE DE RE AIRPORT is connected with 12 destinations and served by 4 airlines (Ryanair, Easyjet, Flybe, and Hop!)
Average annual growth rate over the ...
Air France in the last few weeks opened additional short-haul service for summer 2020 season, including various service resumptions. Latest update...
- Chalair adds new French routes in November 2019
- HOP! adds seasonal domestic routes in S19
- Jet2.com S20 network expansion as of 26MAR19
- New summer flights from Leeds to La Rochelle with Jet2.com
- Jet2.com adds Manchester – La Rochelle link in May 2019
- Ryanair expands London Stansted service in S17