Introduction to Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport (Livingstone)
Livingstone International Airport – bringing you closer to the Magnificent Smoke that Thunders - The Victoria Falls “Mosi-oa-tunya” - A stones throw away from one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport is the second oldest airport after Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport but stands out as the pride of the country due to its rehabilitated facilities. With a new terminal building, runway, apron lights and apron, the airport is the focus of the Zambia Airports Corporation.
The Airport was built in 1950 for a predominantly domestic market,...
Ethiopian Airlines in last week’s schedule update opened reservation for its planned service to Livingstone , where it plans to operate...
- ProFlight Zambia adds Livingstone – Kalabo route from Jan 2019
- Kenya Airways further updates Livingstone / Cape Town flights in NW18
- Kenya Airways 1Q19 Livingstone / Cape Town frequency variations
- Kenya Airways increases Livingstone / Cape Town service in NW17
- TUIfly Plans Intra-Africa Charters in March/April 2014
- ROUTES AFRICA: Intra-African Flights Boost Tourism, says Zambian Minister