Introduction to Montego bay Jamaica, Sangster International Airport
Sangster Interntional Airport, operated by MBJ Airports Limited, is the primary gateway to Jamaica. Located in the centre of the north coast tourism area, virturally 85% of all visitors to Jamaica arrive through this airport. A recently completed US $120 million expansion has brought the airport to international standards with 18 bridged gates and the largest commercial area of any airport in the Caribbean. Voted the Leading Caribbean Airport for the last 4 years by the World Travel Awards, this gateway airport strives to continually improve customer sevrices and experience through...
The ULCC is expanding its Latin America offerings from the central Florida airport.
- Sunwing Deal To Broaden WestJet Leisure Offer
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- Southwest To Add Three New Routes In 2022 Summer
- ULCC Spirit To Launch Seven New Philadelphia Routes
- Frontier Airlines Opens New Atlanta Base
- Swoop restarts international flights, expands Jamaica service