Sangster Interntional Airport, operated by MBJ Airports Limited, is the primary gateway to Jamaica. Located in the centre of the north coast tourism area, virturally 85% of all visitors to Jamaica arrive through this airport. A recently completed US $120 million expansion has brought the airport to international standards with 18 bridged gates and the largest commercial area of any airport in the Caribbean. Voted the Leading Caribbean Airport for the last 4 years by the World Travel Awards,...
TUIfly Netherlands earlier this month resumed regular service to Montego Bay, previously served until October 2016. Since 05JUL19, the airline...
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- Condor schedules additional A330 routes in W19
- LATAM Peru delays Montego Bay launch to Dec 2019
- Sun Country S19 network additions
- LATAM Peru plans Montego Bay launch in July 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18