Introduction to Montego bay Jamaica, Sangster International Airport
The Caribbean's Leading Airport
Sangster International Airport, operated by MBJ Airports Limited, is an award winning gateway to one of the world's most beautiful and preferred destinations and the 'gem of the caribbean', Jamaica. Located in Montego Bay at the center of the island's main tourism areas encompassing Ocho Rios and Negril and close proximity to the island's major cruise ports, MBJ served over 4.7 million passengers in 2019, and has shown impressive resilience with 2022 post-pandemic traffic recovery on trend to pre-pandemic levels.
Ranked 4th amongst the Caribbean's...
From Oct. 30, Canada Jetlines will launch Toronto-Orlando service, and from Nov. 5, the carrier will commence flights between Toronto and Montego...
- Norse Atlantic Broadens Network With First Caribbean And Asia Routes
- Frontier Airlines To Expand Dallas/Fort Worth Presence
- Frontier Airlines CEO: Transatlantic A321XLR Routes 'Definitely In Consideration’
- Frontier Airlines To Launch Three Montego Bay Routes
- Spirit Airlines Adds Hartford-Montego Bay Route
- Frontier Airlines To Launch New Caribbean Routes From Tampa