Sangster Interntional Airport, operated by MBJ Airports Limited, is the primary gateway to Jamaica. Located in the centre of the north coast tourism area, virturally 85% of all visitors to Jamaica arrive through this airport. A recently completed US $120 million expansion has brought the airport to international standards with 18 bridged gates and the largest commercial area of any airport in the Caribbean. Voted the Leading Caribbean Airport for the last 4 years by the World Travel Awards,...
Delta Air Lines in the first quarter of 2020 plans to enhance service on Boston – Montego Bay route, where the airline plans to introduce...
- American W19 Philadelphia – Montego Bay / Punta Cana aircraft changes
- WestJet adds Boeing 767 Caribbean / Mexico routes in W19
- TUIfly Netherlands resumes Montego Bay service from July 2019
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- Condor schedules additional A330 routes in W19
- LATAM Peru delays Montego Bay launch to Dec 2019