Introduction to Montego bay Jamaica, Sangster International Airport
Sangster Interntional Airport, operated by MBJ Airports Limited, is the primary gateway to Jamaica. Located in the centre of the north coast tourism area, virturally 85% of all visitors to Jamaica arrive through this airport. A recently completed US $120 million expansion has brought the airport to international standards with 18 bridged gates and the largest commercial area of any airport in the Caribbean. Voted the Leading Caribbean Airport for the last 4 years by the World Travel Awards, this gateway airport strives to continually improve customer sevrices and experience through...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Southwest To Add Three New Routes In 2022 Summer
- ULCC Spirit To Launch Seven New Philadelphia Routes
- Frontier Airlines Opens New Atlanta Base
- Swoop restarts international flights, expands Jamaica service
- Data: British Airway’s London Gatwick operations
- Sunwing returns to Ottawa, expands from Toronto and Montreal