Sangster Interntional Airport, operated by MBJ Airports Limited, is the primary gateway to Jamaica. Located in the centre of the north coast tourism area, virturally 85% of all visitors to Jamaica arrive through this airport. A recently completed US $120 million expansion has brought the airport to international standards with 18 bridged gates and the largest commercial area of any airport in the Caribbean. Voted the Leading Caribbean Airport for the last 4 years by the World Travel Awards,...
LATAM Airlines Peru in recent weeks filed service adjustment for its planned Lima – Montego Bay route. Previously scheduled to commence on...
- Sun Country S19 network additions
- LATAM Peru plans Montego Bay launch in July 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- Air Canada rouge S19 Sun destinations service adjustment
- Frontier Airlines plans additional seasonal routes in W18
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions