Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) is responsible for managing and operating Muscat International and Salalah Airports in Oman. Muscat International Airport is the main gateway to Oman, the airport is directly connected to 56 destinations in 27 countries and is served by 32 International Airlines. Muscat International Airport handled 8 million passengers in 2013. The new airport for Muscat is currently under construction and will replace the existing airport once completed in 2016,...
4 months 16 days ago
Oman Air from July 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft to various European destinations, which sees Boeing 787 aircraft operating to UK, while...
- Oman Air plans new destiantions in S18
- Successful 2017 for Oman Airports
- Salam Air plans Multan launch in Feb 2018
- Salam Air plans Shiraz launch in March 2018
- Ethiopian expands Oman flights from June 2018
- Oman Airports: Another record breaking year for the airport operator – Muscat 14 million (+17%) and Salalah 1,5 million (+24%) passengers in 2017