Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) is responsible for managing and operating Muscat International and Salalah Airports in Oman. Muscat International Airport is the main gateway to Oman, the airport is directly connected to 56 destinations in 27 countries and is served by 32 International Airlines. Muscat International Airport handled 8 million passengers in 2013. The new airport for Muscat is currently under construction and will replace the existing airport once completed in 2016,...
7 months 18 days ago
Oman’s low-cost carrier SalamAir recently revised proposed operation on Muscat – Dhaka route in the GDS timetable listing. Initially...
- Oman Air plans Moscow launch in late-October 2018
- British Airways W18 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 30APR18
- Salam Air plans Mukhaizna charters from June 2018
- Salam Air proposes Dhaka launch in June 2018
- Salam Air adds seasonal Baku / Tbilisi service in S18
- SalamAir adds seasonal Taif service in May 2018