Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) is responsible for managing and operating Muscat International and Salalah Airports in Oman. Muscat International Airport is the main gateway to Oman, the airport is directly connected to 56 destinations in 27 countries and is served by 32 International Airlines. Muscat International Airport handled 8 million passengers in 2013. The new airport for Muscat is currently under construction and will replace the existing airport once completed in 2016,...
20 days 20 hours ago
- Emirates schedules one-time A380 Muscat service in early-July 2018
- Oman Air W18 Maldives service adjustment
- Pegasus adds Muscat service from July 2018
- British Airways outlines leased Qatar Airways A330 operation June - August 2018
- Qatar Airways files A350-1000XWB regional service July – Oct 2018
- SalamAir revises proposed Dhaka launch to July 2018