Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) is responsible for managing and operating Muscat International and Salalah Airports in Oman. Muscat International Airport is the main gateway to Oman, the airport is directly connected to 56 destinations in 27 countries and is served by 32 International Airlines. Muscat International Airport handled 8 million passengers in 2013. The new airport for Muscat is currently under construction and will replace the existing airport once completed in 2016,...
3 days 15 hours ago
2 months 15 days ago
2 months 30 days ago
Muscat, December 2nd, 2018 – Muscat International Airport has won the prestigious title of the World's Leading New Airport in 2018. The...
- Oman Air files expanded new routes in S19
- Oman Air expands Milan flights in S19
- Turkish Airlines plans 737 MAX 9 Muscat service in W19
- Jet Airways discontinues Delhi – Muscat route in Dec 2018
- Oman Air adds Athens service from June 2019
- Oman Airports attends WTM London 2018