Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines. Currently, Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international...
Gulf carrier aims to “gradually” resume services with the goal of operating 45% of its pre-COVID capacity by August.
- Oman Airports - Nizwa: A Destination to Remember…
- US-Bangla Airlines expands Kuala Lumpur / Muscat service from Feb 2020
- Kenya Airways expands Oman Air codeshare to India from late-Jan 2020
- Suhar welcomes Qeshm Air First Direct Flight coming from Shiraz Airport
- Oman Airports Welcomes On Board Taban Air to Muscat Int'l Airport
- IndiGo 1Q20 Middle East network addition