Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) is responsible for managing and operating Muscat International and Salalah Airports in Oman. Muscat International Airport is the main gateway to Oman, the airport is directly connected to 56 destinations in 27 countries and is served by 32 International Airlines. Muscat International Airport handled 8 million passengers in 2013. The new airport for Muscat is currently under construction and will replace the existing airport once completed in 2016,...
10 days 13 hours ago
25 days 13 hours ago
has updated their profile
1 month 29 days ago
Oman Air this week opened reservation for its new European service, scheduled in summer 2019 season. Subject to Government Approval, the airline...
- Oman Airports attends WTM London 2018
- Daily operating flight Manchester to Muscat with Oman Air
- Salalah International Airport welcomes (NordWind Airlines) first Direct charter flight from Russia, Moscow
- Oman Air ends Najaf service in Nov 2018
- Oman Air adjusts Casablanca frequencies from Oct 2018
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!