Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 79 destinations, serving 35 countries by 33 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 13 countries by 17 international airlines.
Oman Airports total number of passengers in all airports reached 17.7M in 2019.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at
The carrier is also laying the groundwork for a fifth new route to India.
- Oman Airports: Suhar Airport welcomes Low-cost Taban Airlines
- Oman Airports Welcomes Back Jazeera Airways to Muscat International Airport
- EU, Oman Sign Comprehensive Air Transport Agreement
- Oman Airport welcomed Air France to Muscat International Airport
- Oman Airports welcomes Fly Dubai to Sohar International Airport
- Oman Airports sees the return of traffic services welcoming the first flight of Wizz Air Abu Dhabi
Latest Updates from Oman Airports
5 months 20 days ago
6 months 13 days ago