Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 79 destinations, serving 35 countries by 33 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 13 countries by 17 international airlines.
Oman Airports total number of passengers in all airports reached 17.7M in 2019.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at
The carrier is also restarting a host of routes from CDG suspended by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Oman Targets Return To Double-Digit Growth
- From Muscat International Airport; Salam Air launched seasonal direct flights to Istanbul and Trabzon, and introduce its 4th summer destination Sarajevo during July
- Air France direct flights to Muscat
- Jordan Aviation launched new direct flights linking Amman and Muscat
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Air France to open three new long-haul destinations