Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines.
Currently, Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international...
Wizz Air is stepping up competition with Ryanair at Bari in southern Italy, while the Hungarian carrier’s Abu Dhabi offshoot is also growing.
- Oman Air and Egyptair sign codeshare deal
- JetBlue Airways, Qatar Airways significantly expand route codesharing
- Oman Airports is pleased to welcome scheduled airline 'Air Arabia-Egypt' to Muscat International Airport
- Muscat International Airport accredited as IATA's CEIV Pharma and CEIV Fresh certificates simultaneously
- Qatar Airways expands codeshares, moves Seattle launch
- Seoul, Abu Dhabi and Pittsburgh among BA route cuts
Latest Updates from Oman Airports
1 month 6 days ago
1 month 20 days ago
has updated their profile
3 months 1 day ago