Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines. Currently, Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international...
Oman Air in recent schedule update removed Muscat – Munich schedule for winter 2020/21 season, from 25OCT20 to 27MAR21. The airline plans...
- Oman Air closes Zurich reservation in 4Q20
- Oman Air closes Manchester reservations from late-Oct 2020
- Emirates NW20 Service reductions as of 19AUG20
- Taban Air increases Oman flights from August 2020
- Route Analysis: HEL-PVG, YUL-VRA, AMS-RUH
- Etihad re-opens global network