Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines. Currently, Muscat International Airport...
Oman Air since last week added Boeing 787 service on Muscat – Istanbul route, operating on 5 of 7 weekly flights. The first 787 flight...
- Salam Air flies to Kuwait and Abu Dhabi from SLL
- Etihad Airways operates to Salalah
- TUI Airways UK W19 Muscat charter operations
- Oman Airports Airline Marketing team visits the GCC and Jordanian market
- Oman Airport welcomes Gulf Air to Salalah International Airport with a new seasonal flight schedule
- Oman Air Jakarta aircraft changes from Sep 2019
14 days 4 hours ago