Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines. Currently, Muscat International Airport...
Turkish Airlines from late-December 2019 is expanding service to Oman, where Istanbul – Muscat service increases to 10 weekly. Additional...
- Oman Airports attends Routes Silk Road 2019
- Go Air announces network daily from Mumbai to Muscat International Airport
- GoAir expands International network in July/August 2019
- Oman Air 3Q19 Istanbul aircraft changes
- Salam Air flies to Kuwait and Abu Dhabi from SLL
- Etihad Airways operates to Salalah
2 months 17 hours ago