Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines.
Oman Airports’ total number of passengers reached 17.2M in 2018.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at ...
From Muscat International Airport; Salam Air launched seasonal direct flights to Istanbul and Trabzon, and introduce its 4th summer destination Sarajevo during July
5th July update: On its efforts to support direct air traffic between Oman and all around the world, Oman Airports congratulates Salam Air on...
- Air France direct flights to Muscat
- Jordan Aviation launched new direct flights linking Amman and Muscat
- Routes in brief: Itapemirim, Austrian Airlines, Smartwings and more
- Air France to open three new long-haul destinations
- Route Analysis: Muscat-Sarajevo
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
Latest Updates from Oman Airports
20 days 7 hours ago
has updated their profile
2 months 9 days ago