Oman Airports Management Company (OAMC) is responsible for managing and operating Muscat International and Salalah Airports in Oman. Muscat International Airport is the main gateway to Oman, the airport is directly connected to 56 destinations in 27 countries and is served by 32 International Airlines. Muscat International Airport handled 8 million passengers in 2013. The new airport for Muscat is currently under construction and will replace the existing airport once completed in 2016,...
Oman Air from October 2018 plans to adjust operational frequency on Muscat – Casablanca route. Currently served 4 times a week, the Boeing...
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- IndiGo further expands international network in 4Q18
- Salam Air Aug – Oct 2018 network expansions
- Oman Airports Attends IATA Slot Conference 2018 in Canada
- Emirates schedules one-time A380 Muscat service in early-July 2018
- Oman Air W18 Maldives service adjustment