Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 79 destinations, serving 35 countries by 33 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 13 countries by 17 international airlines.
Oman Airports total number of passengers in all airports reached 17.7M in 2019.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at
The initial phase of the codeshare partnership covers nearly 300 routes from Chicago O’Hare, Dubai, Houston and San Francisco.
- Vistara Expands Middle East Presence
- Indigo operates two new routes from Muscat
- Salam Air launch new direct international flights
- Gulf Air resumes flights to SLL
- Kuwait Airways launches its first direct flight to SLL
- Karun Air starts its operations to Muscat