Introduction to Oman Airports
Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines. Currently, Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international...
Oman Airports Welcomes on board Air Arabia Abu Dhabi to Muscat International Airport, with a twice weekly flight Muscat to Abu Dhabi. ...
- Oman Airports develops new Freighter Incentive Scheme for Muscat and Salalah Airports
- Oman Air NW20 East Asia operations as of 22OCT20
- Oman Air NW20 Europe / South East Asia operation changes as of 20OCT20
- Salam Air schedules India air bubble flights in Oct/Nov 2020
- SalamAir signs first codeshare, begins India flights
- Gulf Air resumes Muscat service from Oct 2020
Latest Updates from Oman Airports
15 days 7 hours ago
24 days 9 hours ago