Oman Airports manages and maintains all airports in the Sultanate of Oman consisting of (Muscat, Salalah, Duqm, and Sohar); Muscat and Salalah International Airport provide connectivity for worldwide passengers traveling beyond Oman. Muscat International Airport is connected to 73 destinations, serving 33 countries by 30 international airlines and Salalah International Airport is connected to 19 destinations, serving 8 countries by 14 international airlines. Currently, Muscat International Airport...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines last week filed latest update to its planned summer 2020 long-haul service, effective from 29MAR20. Latest adjustment as...
- Kenya Airways / Oman Air expands codeshare partnership from late-Sep 2019
- Turkish Airlines expands Muscat service from late-Dec 2019
- Oman Airports attends Routes Silk Road 2019
- Go Air announces network daily from Mumbai to Muscat International Airport
- GoAir expands International network in July/August 2019
- Oman Air 3Q19 Istanbul aircraft changes
2 months 26 days ago