Introduction to Sunshine Coast Airport
Sunshine Coast Airport is one of the fastest growing airports in Australia, connected to 16 destinations.
The airport is the gateway to the Sunshine Coast region and a pivotal point of access to South East Queensland which extends from the north of Brisbane to Bundaberg.
Sunshine Coast Airport is forecast to welcome 1.5 million passengers in 2022/23 - up over 80% on the previous year, the highest in its history.
Sunshine Coast Airport is investing in the future of the region with plans to invest more than $500 million into developing a world class airport precinct. This includes...
A total of 15 routes have been put on sale, including 11 from its Sunshine Coast base.
- New Australian LCC Bonza To Launch Service From Sunshine Coast Base
- Virgin Australia Suspends 10 Routes Amid COVID-19 Surge
- Virgin Australia boosts domestic leisure flying
- Qantas makes more domestic additions with three new Canberra routes
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN
- ‘No meaningful’ long-haul flying this year, says Air New Zealand CEO