Melbourne Airport - The premier 24 hour gateway to Australia Curfew free operation Single terminal precinct Lowest minimal connection time in Australia Major freight hub for exports Over 34M passengers per year Located in the World's Most Liveable City (voted 6 years in a row) Melbourne Airport achieves 8 years of continual growth in international passengers April 2017 Melbourne Airport has reached another extraordinary milestone by achieving 8 years...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Sichuan Airlines adds A350 Chengdu – Melbourne service from Feb 2019
- China Eastern schedules 787 international service from Feb 2019
- Air China closes Shanghai – Australia bookings from late-March 2019
- Singapore Airlines S19 A380 service adjustment as of 13DEC18
- United plots international growth from San Francisco
- United further expands San Francisco international service in 2019