Melbourne Airport - The premier 24 hour gateway to Australia Curfew free operation Single terminal precinct Lowest minimal connection time in Australia Major freight hub for exports Over 34M passengers per year Located in the World's Most Liveable City (voted 6 years in a row) Melbourne Airport achieves 8 years of continual growth in international passengers April 2017 Melbourne Airport has reached another extraordinary milestone by achieving 8 years...
Royal Brunei on Monday (21MAY18) announced long-haul service changes, scheduled to commence on 28OCT18. The airline’s sole European service...
- Etihad Melbourne service changes from Oct 2018
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 17MAY18
- Jetstar Melbourne – Asia June/July 2018 service increases
- Ethiopian expands Air India codeshare to Australia from May 2018
- LATAM Chile NS18 Melbourne aircraft changes
- Air Canada expands Virgin Australia codeshare network from June 2018