Melbourne Airport - The premier 24 hour gateway to Australia Curfew free operation Single terminal precinct Lowest minimal connection time in Australia Major freight hub for exports Over 34M passengers per year Located in the World's Most Liveable City (voted 6 years in a row) Melbourne Airport achieves 8 years of continual growth in international passengers April 2017 Melbourne Airport has reached another extraordinary milestone by achieving 8 years...
Royal Brunei since last week began leased Hi-Fly Airbus A340-300 aircraft service, mainly operating Bandar Seri Begawan – Melbourne route....
- Busiest passenger air routes in the world revealed
- Thai Airways International W18 service changes as of 03SEP18
- SriLankan Airlines NW18 Melbourne aircraft changes
- Philippine Airlines adds A350 Australia service in NW18
- LATAM Chile expands Melbourne service from Jan 2019
- Qantas adds Boeing 787 Hong Kong service from Dec 2018