Introduction to Teesside International Airport
Teesside International Airport, previously known as Durham Tees Valley Airport, is a regional airport serving North East England.
An international gateway for the Tees Valley, Yorkshire, Durham, Sunderland and Newcastle the airport connects this wide catchment area with multiple daily flights to the connecting hubs of London Heathrow and Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.
- Major international hub
- 5.2m population within a 90 minute drive time
- £13.1b regional economy
- York is the UK’s largest inbound tourism destination outside London.
- Tees Valley is the 4th largest city region in the UK
Eastern Airways from October 2020 is increasing Teesside – Belfast City service, with the scheduling of 9 weekly flights, instead of 5....
- Fist Aircraft Arrives for work at Willis' Teesside International Base
- Aberdeen and Belfast flights from Teesside airport doubled
- Mayor launches hidden disabilities support scheme for Teesside International Airport
- “Worldwide From Teesside” – KLM’s Amsterdam Route Relaunches
- Teesside International Airport launches new flights to London Heathrow
- Route Analysis: RST-DEN, HHQ-CNX, LHR-MME
Latest Updates from Teesside International Airport
Teesside International Airport:
has updated their profile
3 days 10 hours ago