Introduction to Maastricht Aachen Airport
Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST) is located in the south of The Netherlands, close to the borders with Germany and Belgium. In its primary catchment area more than 8.6 million people live within one hour driving distance to the airport. In 2019 the following carriers operate scheduled passenger flights to MST: Ryanair, Corendon Airlines, Corendon Dutch Airlines, Luxair and Enter Air.
The airport is also the second air cargo hub of The Netherlands. Up to 240.000 tons of air cargo are handled annually. Operating scheduled full cargo carriers are SkyGates, Silkway, Emirates Sky Cargo,...
Ryanair earlier this month announced service expansion at Zadar , scheduled in summer 2020 season. Based on the airline’s booking system on...
- Corendon Dutch adds new sectors from Maastricht from April 2019
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Maastricht charters from Oct 2018
- Corendon Dutch adds new Netherland routes in S18
- Germania plans S17 Palma Mallorca routes from France/Netherlands
- Royal Jordanian Cargo UK Service Changes in W15
- Vueling Adds New Dutch Routes from Barcelona in S16