Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST) is located in the south of The Netherlands, close to the borders with Germany and Belgium. In its primary catchment area more than 8.6 million people live within one hour driving distance to the airport. In 2017 the following carriers operate scheduled flights to MST: Ryanair, Wizzair, Germania, Corendon Airlines, Corendon Dutch Airlines and AlbaStar. The airport is also the second air cargo hub of The Netherlands. Up to 240.000...
Corendon Dutch Airlines during summer 2018 season is adding new routes from Amsterdam and Maastricht, on board Boeing 737-800. Planned new routes...
- Germania plans S17 Palma Mallorca routes from France/Netherlands
- Royal Jordanian Cargo UK Service Changes in W15
- Vueling Adds New Dutch Routes from Barcelona in S16
- WizzAir Outlines Planned Airbus A321 Operations from mid-Nov 2015
- Wizz Air to Debut A321 On Budapest - London Luton
- flyBe London Southend Network Changes from late-Jan 2015