Maastricht Aachen Airport (MST) is located in the south of The Netherlands, close to the borders with Germany and Belgium. In its primary catchment area more than 8.6 million people live within one hour driving distance to the airport. In 2017 the following carriers operate scheduled flights to MST: Ryanair, Wizzair, Germania, Corendon Airlines, Corendon Dutch Airlines and AlbaStar. The airport is also the second air cargo hub of The Netherlands. Up to 240.000...
Onur Air from October 2018 plans to operate new scheduled charter service to Netherlands, where the airline plans Antalya – Maastricht...
- Corendon Dutch adds new Netherland routes in S18
- Germania plans S17 Palma Mallorca routes from France/Netherlands
- Royal Jordanian Cargo UK Service Changes in W15
- Vueling Adds New Dutch Routes from Barcelona in S16
- WizzAir Outlines Planned Airbus A321 Operations from mid-Nov 2015
- Wizz Air to Debut A321 On Budapest - London Luton