Introduction to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world - New Orleans - legendary for its history, culture, cuisine, and music. MSY welcomes millions of visitors each year from around the world to the Gulf Coast region of the United States. Capturing over 84% of Louisiana enplanements, MSY is the largest airport within 300 miles and recently ranked among the fastest growing U.S. airports.
With lower fees and strong community support, MSY continues to seek more domestic and international air service opportunities for the New...
By February 2023, the airline will serve five destinations nonstop from PHX.
- Air Transat Returns To Vegas After Seven Years
- Breeze To Launch Transcon Flights From New York’s Westchester County
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion
- 50 New Routes Starting In February 2022
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- ULCC Spirit To Launch Seven New Philadelphia Routes