Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world - New Orleans - legendary for its history, culture, cuisine, and music. MSY welcomes millions of visitors each year from around the world to the Gulf Coast region of the United States. Capturing over 84% of Louisiana enplanements, MSY is the largest airport within 300 miles and recently ranked among the fastest growing U.S. airports. With lower fees and...
Spirit Airlines from February 2019 is expanding service at New Orleans , announced by the airline last week. Planned additional new routes...
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Southwest resumes San Jose CA – New Orleans service from April 2019
- Sun Country adds Nashville network from Nov 2018
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Southwest schedules new routes in Nov 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018