Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world - New Orleans - legendary for its history, culture, cuisine, and music. MSY welcomes millions of visitors each year from around the world to the Gulf Coast region of the United States. Capturing over 84% of Louisiana enplanements, MSY is the largest airport within 300 miles and recently ranked among the fastest growing U.S. airports. With lower fees and...
United Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to expand Boeing 737 MAX 9 operating network, including service from Houston and San Francisco. As of...
- Delta expands Raleigh/Durham network from June 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Raleigh/Durham network in May 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands New Orleans network in 1H19
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Southwest resumes San Jose CA – New Orleans service from April 2019
- Sun Country adds Nashville network from Nov 2018