Introduction to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY) is the gateway to one of the most exciting cities in the world - New Orleans - legendary for its history, culture, cuisine, and music. MSY welcomes millions of visitors each year from around the world to the Gulf Coast region of the United States. Capturing over 84% of Louisiana enplanements, MSY is the largest airport within 300 miles and recently ranked among the fastest growing U.S. airports.
With lower fees and strong community support, MSY continues to seek more domestic and international air service opportunities for the New...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- ULCC Spirit To Launch Seven New Philadelphia Routes
- Route Development The Key Priority For Smaller US Airports
- Breeze Adds Long Island, Palm Beach To Network
- Spirit to serve a second destination in Honduras
- Frontier unveils Atlanta, Dallas and Las Vegas expansion
- Breeze sees 'intriguing opportunities' at home and abroad