Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley. - Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour. - 4,778 million passengers in 2016 (+9.03%) and +57% over the last 5 years. - 78 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (34 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2017) -First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 52 destinations,...
Smartwings in summer 2018 season is offering new seasonal service from France, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Planned operation includes the...
- HOP! S18 Nantes – Dusseldorf aircraft changes
- KLM schedules Amsterdam – Nantes route in S18
- HOP! plans new routes in S18
- Nouvelair Tunisie expands Monastir – Europe links in S18
- Transavia France schedules additional new routes in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18