Introduction to Aeroport Nantes Atlantique
Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley.
- Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour.
- 5,489 million passengers in 2017 (+14.86%) and +69% over the last 6 years.
- 81 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (45 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2018)
-First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 53 destinations, marketed by more than 70 tour operators and 650 travel agencies.
Nantes Atlantique offers great opportunities for development in national, European and...
The SkyTeam alliance member this summer expects to operate between 50% and 75% of pre-pandemic capacity on flights in Europe.
- France moves to ban short domestic flights
- Air France unveils summer schedule
- Transavia France to open first Swedish route
- Country snapshot: France
- Eastern Airways adds French regional destinations
- Routes Reconnected: Air France-KLM CEO targets domestic profitability