Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley. - Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour. - 4,778 million passengers in 2016 (+9.03%) and +57% over the last 5 years. - 78 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (34 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2017) -First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 52 destinations,...
French regional carrier Chalair last week opened a pair of new routes from Caen , with weekdays operation to Brest and Nantes, on board...
- airtransat expands Nantes service in S18
- Transavia France adds Nantes – Agadir service from Dec 2017
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Lufthansa updates planned new European routes in W17
- Hop! adds new German routes from Sep 2017
- Volotea W17 new routes as of 27JUN17