Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley.
- Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour.
- 5,489 million passengers in 2017 (+14.86%) and +69% over the last 6 years.
- 81 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (45 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2018)
-First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 53 destinations, marketed by more than 70 tour operators and 650 travel...
XL Airways France in the first quarter of 2020 scheduled new nonstop service for Nantes, where it plans to operate Paris CDG – Nantes...
- TUIfly Belgium adds Nantes – Podgorica from May 2019
- TUIfly Belgium schedules new Greek routes in S19
- Air Transat updates A321neo LR European network in S19/S20
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Transavia France schedules additional North African routes in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19