Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley.
- Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour.
- 5,489 million passengers in 2017 (+14.86%) and +69% over the last 6 years.
- 81 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (45 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2018)
-First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 53 destinations, marketed by more than 70 tour operators and 650...
Air Transat in the last few weeks filed service changes for its planned Airbus A321neo LR aircraft for European service. As of 07APR19 , planned...
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Transavia France schedules additional North African routes in S19
- Aegean Airlines S19 international changes as of 25JAN19
- Aigle Azur ends Lyon – Nantes route in mid-Jan 2019
- Transavia adds Nantes – Tunis service from June 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18