Introduction to Aeroport Nantes Atlantique
Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley.
- Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour.
- 5,489 million passengers in 2017 (+14.86%) and +69% over the last 6 years.
- 81 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (45 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2018)
-First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 53 destinations, marketed by more than 70 tour operators and 650 travel agencies.
Nantes Atlantique offers great opportunities for development in national, European and...
The Canadian carriers’ new codeshare accord also includes Air Transat placing its code on a host of WestJet’s North America routes.
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes
- Canada’s Air Transat Restoring Flights To France
- Three Points In France Join Air Montenegro’s Network
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- KLM adds Belgrade, Dubrovnik, Palma de Mallorca and Verona
- France moves to ban short domestic flights