Western Frances leading Airport is the ideal gateway to Brittany, Vendée and the Loire Valley. - Catchment area : 8 million at 3hrs / 5.5 million at 2 hrs / 2 million within an hour. - 5,489 million passengers in 2017 (+14.86%) and +69% over the last 6 years. - 81 scheduled destinations with 26 airlines (45 new scheduled routes launched between 2016 and 2018) -First French regional plateform for holidays traffic : 53 destinations,...
Aegean Airlines in recent weeks filed additional international service changes to its planned summer 2019 season, effective 31MAR19. Latest...
- Aigle Azur ends Lyon – Nantes route in mid-Jan 2019
- Transavia adds Nantes – Tunis service from June 2019
- Volotea S19 new routes as of 12NOV18
- Smartwings plans new Lanzarote routes from France in W18
- Ryanair W18 network additions
- Air Transat outlines A321 European network in S19