The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Chicago Department of Aviation:
has updated their profile
2 months 28 days ago
American Airlines during Sunday’s schedule update (03DEC17) filed Canada service expansion, reflected in the airline’s press release...
- Spirit Airlines schedules additional new routes in S18
- United adds Wilmington service from April 2018
- Copa Airlines further expands US frequencies in 2018
- American Airlines further increases domestic routes in S18
- LOT Polish Airlines S18 Long-haul changes as of 21NOV17
- United continues domestic routes expansion in 2018