The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region.
The CDA is currently overseeing...
American Airlines during the weekend of 12MAY19’s schedule update opened reservation for new/resumed domestic routes, scheduled in the 2 nd...
- American schedules Caribbean / Mexico network additions in W19
- Hainan Airlines delays planned Chengdu – Chicago launch to Sep 2019
- Asiana Airlines closes Chicago reservations from late-Oct 2019
- Hainan Airlines plans Chengdu – Chicago launch in late-June 2019
- Avianca Americas network changes from May 2019
- Lufthansa NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 03APR19