The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Chicago Department of Aviation:
has updated their profile
5 months 6 days ago
KLM in the last few weeks filed additional adjustment on selected long-haul service, for summer 2018 season. As of 16FEB18, new adjustments...
- British Airways adjusts planned A380 Chicago operations from May 2018
- LOT increases Krakow – Chicago flights from July 2018
- Ethiopian schedules Chicago launch in June 2018
- United adds Chicago – Bismarck route from June 2018
- American further expands domestic routes from June 2018
- United S18 International service changes as of 19JAN18