The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Delta Air Lines during the weekend of 08JUL18’s schedule update filed operational schedule for Raleigh – Chicago O’Hare...
- Austrian W18 Long-Haul service updates
- LOT expands Krakow – Chicago capacity in W18
- Etihad W18 Chicago schedule changes
- United increases Chicago – San Jose Costa Rica service in 1Q19
- Norwegian Air UK W18 US service changes
- Key decision makers confirm their attendance for Routes Africa 2018