The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region. The CDA is...
Ethiopian Airlines on Monday (18FEB19) filed planned service increase on Addis Ababa – Dublin – Chicago O’Hare – Addis...
- Norwegian further expands Trans-Atlantic Boeing 787 network in S19
- United S19 International changes as of 08FEB19
- Air Italy closes Chicago reservations in S19
- Frontier further expands Chicago / Denver network in 2Q19
- Frontier Airlines adds Branson service from May 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Raleigh/Durham network in May 2019