The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region.
The CDA is currently overseeing two major capital infrastructure programs at O’Hare and Midway International...
EVA Air in this week’s schedule update once again increases Taipei Taoyuan – Chicago O’Hare service, since late-2017. The Star...
- United adds Boeing 777 Orlando service in 1H20
- Norwegian adds new Trans-Atlantic routes to Chicago / Denver in S20
- Korean Air S20 US service changes as of 08NOV19
- United S20 Domestic network additions as of 31OCT19
- American 4Q19 Chicago – Cancun aircraft changes
- American expands Hilton Head Island service from March 2020