The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region. The CDA is...
Delta Air Lines this week announced planned domestic network expansion at Boston, including the addition of following routes. Boston –...
- LOT Polish Airlines S19 long-haul service changes as of 05DEC18
- TAP Air Portugal adds Chicago and Washington from June 2019
- United S19 International service changes as of 30NOV18
- American Airlines adds seasonal Chicago – Quebec City service in S19
- Air New Zealand expands United Trans-Border codeshares from Nov 2018
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019