The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region.
The CDA is currently overseeing two major capital infrastructure programs at O’Hare and Midway International...
Qantas in Northern summer 2020 season is adjusting service on various long-haul routes, announced earlier this week. Updated changes to its...
- El Al delays new routes launch in 2020
- American Airlines NS20 International Long-Haul changes as of 10MAR20
- Volaris schedules new US routes in June 2020
- Turkish Airlines S20 Long-Haul changes as of 28FEB20
- American Airlines schedules additional 777/787 domestic flights in April 2020
- United schedules 787-8 Chicago – San Francisco service in S20