The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region.
The CDA is currently overseeing...
American Airlines in summer 2020 season is adding various new domestic routes (including service resumption), majority operating on seasonal...
- Alaska Airlines West Coast network changes Sep 2019 – May 2020
- World Routes 25: 2014 Host Chicago Network in Nov 1995
- Vivaaerobus expands Chicago service from Dec 2019
- United removes 2 long-haul routes in Sep/Oct 2019
- United S20 International service changes as of 22AUG19
- United Airlines expands Tokyo Haneda service in S20