The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Chicago Department of Aviation:
has updated their profile
7 months 5 days ago
WestJet in late-June 2018 is ending 3 Trans-Border routes, reflected in recent schedule update as reservation is no longer available. Affected...
- Silver Airways schedules Branson launch in late-Aug 2018
- Frontier Airlines further expands domestic network in S18
- Icelandair S19 network changes as of 11APR18
- Air New Zealand adds Chicago service from late-Nov 2018
- Lufthansa W18 Munich long-haul changes as of 08MAR18
- Finnair extends Chicago / San Francisco service to Dec 2018