The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region.
The CDA is currently overseeing...
American Airlines in the last few weeks filed service changes for Vancouver , as selected routes converted to seasonal service, instead of...
- Hainan Airlines opens Chengdu – Chicago bookings from mid-Sep 2019
- United expands 167-seater 767 London Heathrow service from July 2019
- KLM NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 21MAY19
- American Airlines schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2019
- American schedules Caribbean / Mexico network additions in W19
- Hainan Airlines delays planned Chengdu – Chicago launch to Sep 2019