The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) is self-supporting, using no local or state tax dollars for operations or capital improvements at O’Hare and Midway International Airports. Chicago’s airports offer service to over 260 nonstop destinations worldwide, including 47 foreign countries, combined. Together, Chicago’s airports serve more than 100 million passengers each year, and generate approximately $60 billion in annual economic activity for the region. The CDA is...
American Airlines in summer 2019 season plans to offer Chicago O’Hare – Quebec City service, scheduled as seasonal flight. From...
- Air New Zealand expands United Trans-Border codeshares from Nov 2018
- Spirit Airlines adds Austin service from Feb 2019
- Spirit Airlines expands Florida / Puerto Rico network in W18
- American Airlines schedules additional domestic routes in S19
- IBERIA adds new A350 destinations in NS19
- Norwegian Air UK expands leased Wamos Air A330 service in W18