Ostrava Leos Janacek Airport is the biggest regional airport in the Czech Republic with scheduled domestic and international traffic. Airport is located at the strategic point among the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland. With respect to its location, it is an important point of entry into industrial areas of these countries. Located in the centre of Europe RWY 3,500 m x 63 m CAT II/RWY 22 → III/A * No slot / night / noise restrictions Aircraft Maintenance Center...
Onur Air later this month is adding scheduled charter service to The Czech Republic, which sees Brno and Ostrava joining the airline’s...
- PSO to routes OSR-AMS and OSR-HEL
- Smartwings further expands Greece / Egypt routes in S17
- Smartwings S17 new routes as of 15DEC16
- Ryanair Adds Milan Bergamo – Ostrava Service in W16
- Smartwings S16 New Routes as of 22APR16
- Smartwings Adds Ostrava – Dubai Service from late-September 2016