Introduction to Ostrava Airport
Ostrava Leos Janacek Airport is the biggest regional airport in the Czech Republic with scheduled domestic and international traffic.
Airport is located at the strategic point among the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland. With respect to its location, it is an important point of entry into industrial areas of these countries.
- Located in the centre of Europe
- RWY 3,500 m x 63 m
- CAT IIIA/RWY 22
- No slot / night / noise restrictions
- Aircraft Maintenance Center
- Aircraft Painting Shop
- New Cargo terminal
- Logistics center integrating air, rail and road services
- Catchment area of 5.9 milion...
The Czech Republic's second-largest city is set to be served nonstop from the Ukrainian capital.
- SkyUp cleared to operate 11 international routes
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Ostrava service from late-Oct 2020
- LOT Polish Airlines adds 3 European routes from Warsaw in S20
- Smartwings June – October 2019 service changes
- Onur Air adds Antalya – Czech Republic charters from June 2018
- PSO to routes OSR-AMS and OSR-HEL