Introduction to Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis.
The current facilities offer easy accessibility, high quality operation to short- and long-haul aircraft, a comprehensive service...
To comply with environmental regulations - Renewal of the apron areas at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport completed
The work started at the end of 2019 on the fundamental renewal of the apron areas has been completed. This means that the areas on which the...
- More places in the sun - TUI will increase capacities at its home port in the upcoming winter flight schedule
- Passenger development at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- 50 years Paderborn-Lippstadt part IV A home port for the region
- 50 years at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport Part III - The new millennium at the home port
- TUI grows by 13 percent in the Winter Timetable change at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- Extend the summer from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - additional flights to the sun
Latest Updates from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
4 months 12 days ago
4 months 23 days ago
5 months 9 days ago