Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis.
The current facilities offer easy accessibility, high...
For the North Rhine-Westphalia autumn holidays starting on Monday 14th October 2019, a total of 221 flights to 11 destinations are on the program...
- New destination in Turkey Izmir reachable from PAD next summer
- 50 years Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - Part II
- The Summer timetable at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport starts
- Airport shuttle allows flexible connection to the airport via App
- Growing supply at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - More flights in the Easter holidays
- TUIfly outlines leased Airbus aircraft operation in S19
2 days 18 hours ago
17 days 12 hours ago
has updated their profile
2 months 25 days ago