Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis.
The current facilities offer easy accessibility, high...
On May 1, 2019, the transition from the winter to the summer timetable will take place at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport. By October 31, 2019, there...
- Airport shuttle allows flexible connection to the airport via App
- Growing supply at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - More flights in the Easter holidays
- TUIfly outlines leased Airbus aircraft operation in S19
- TUIfly S19 network additions as of 25MAR19
- Adria Airways concludes Paderborn service in Feb 2019
- TUI fly is expanding offers in the summer and winter timetable
19 days 23 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago
1 month 6 days ago
has updated their profile
1 month 29 days ago