Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis. The current facilities offer easy...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Tuifly, Eurowings, Lufthansa Regional, SunExpress, Corendon
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,180m
Adria Airways earlier this month concluded service at Paderborn , as the airline removed operational schedule on/after 11FEB19. Affected routes...
- TUI fly is expanding offers in the summer and winter timetable
- Adria 1Q19 Paderborn service adjustment
- TUI fly starts at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- First flight of Adria Airways at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- TUI Fly flies again from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- Positive development of passenger numbers at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport with 32 percent more flights in the autumn holidays
has updated their profile
4 days 16 hours ago
1 month 19 days ago
4 months 25 days ago