Introduction to Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis.
The current facilities offer easy accessibility, high quality operation to short- and long-haul aircraft, a comprehensive service...
More places in the sun - TUI will increase capacities at its home port in the upcoming winter flight schedule
TUI, Germany's leading tour operator, is making more flights available at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport for the 2020/2021 winter season. As in the...
- Passenger development at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- 50 years Paderborn-Lippstadt part IV A home port for the region
- 50 years at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport Part III - The new millennium at the home port
- TUI grows by 13 percent in the Winter Timetable change at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- Extend the summer from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - additional flights to the sun
- New destination in Turkey Izmir reachable from PAD next summer
Latest Updates from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
2 months 19 days ago
2 months 30 days ago
3 months 16 days ago
4 months 9 days ago