Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis. The current facilities offer easy...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Eurowings, FlyEgypt, Lufthansa Regional, Niki, SunExpress
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,180m
2 months 17 days ago
3 months 4 days ago
has updated their profile
3 months 5 days ago
Adria Airways in the first quarter of 2019 is adjusting service at Paderborn , reflected in recent schedule update. Planned changes as follow....
- TUI fly starts at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- First flight of Adria Airways at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- TUI Fly flies again from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- Positive development of passenger numbers at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport with 32 percent more flights in the autumn holidays
- Adria launches Paderborn base in late-Oct 2018
- Even more often from PAD to Frankfurt