Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis. The current facilities offer easy...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Eurowings, FlyEgypt, Lufthansa Regional, Niki, SunExpress
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,180m
has updated their profile
16 days 18 hours ago
Adria Airways in winter 2018/19 season is launching new service at Paderborn-Lippstadt , with the launch of 3 new routes, on board Saab 2000...
- Even more often from PAD to Frankfurt
- Significantly more passengers
- New airline at the airport
- Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport is prepared for winter
- Positive half-year balance 2017
- Small Planet Airlines starts summer season at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport