Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis. The current facilities offer easy...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Eurowings, FlyEgypt, Lufthansa Regional, Niki, SunExpress
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of main runway (m): 2,180m
8 days 11 hours ago
has updated their profile
6 months 13 days ago
December 1, 2017 - Snow on the runway or iced Aircraft wings put airports in the cold season again and again with challenges. So at...
- Positive half-year balance 2017
- Small Planet Airlines starts summer season at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- Quax hangar day at Airport PAD
- Lufthansa adds Frankfurt – Paderborn in S17
- Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport connects to second international hub
- Eurowings expands Palma Mallorca base in S17