Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis.
The current facilities offer easy accessibility, high...
From the landing field to the International Airport
- The Summer timetable at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport starts
- Airport shuttle allows flexible connection to the airport via App
- Growing supply at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - More flights in the Easter holidays
- TUIfly outlines leased Airbus aircraft operation in S19
- TUIfly S19 network additions as of 25MAR19
- Adria Airways concludes Paderborn service in Feb 2019
2 months 16 days ago
2 months 27 days ago
3 months 3 days ago