Introduction to Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis.
The current facilities offer easy accessibility, high quality operation to short- and long-haul aircraft, a comprehensive service...
Five European vacation destinations will be offered from the Dutch airport.
- Eurowings from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport to Mallorca
- First flight to Heraklion Scheduled - holiday flights start again at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- To comply with environmental regulations - Renewal of the apron areas at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport completed
- More places in the sun - TUI will increase capacities at its home port in the upcoming winter flight schedule
- Passenger development at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
- 50 years Paderborn-Lippstadt part IV A home port for the region
Latest Updates from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport
2 years 5 months ago
2 years 7 months ago
2 years 8 months ago