Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport was not built as a big airport at the outset. The focus lies rather more on a long-term project timeframe. Modular expansion and continuous planning for future buildings are in accordance with modern developments meeting the airline and passenger needs and demands. Low-key investments and a lean company structure have made Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport strong to meet the competitive market and endure economic crisis.
The current facilities offer easy accessibility, high quality operation to short- and long-haul aircraft, a comprehensive service...
On the 1st November, the changeover to the winter timetable takes place at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport. Where there will be 62 flights a week to a...
- Extend the summer from Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - additional flights to the sun
- New destination in Turkey Izmir reachable from PAD next summer
- 50 years Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - Part II
- The Summer timetable at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport starts
- Airport shuttle allows flexible connection to the airport via App
- Growing supply at Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport - More flights in the Easter holidays
21 days 4 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
1 month 18 days ago
has updated their profile
3 months 26 days ago