Introduction to Philadelphia International Airport
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), the only major airport serving the nation's 6th largest metropolitan area, is a large hub airport serving 32.24 million passengers annually. Twenty-five airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 140 destinations worldwide.
Located 7 miles from downtown Philadelphia, the Airport is easily accessible and convenient to many tourist sites, business centers, and cultural hubs. The Airport is self-sustaining and uses no local tax dollars. PHL is one of the largest economic engines in the...
Services from Miami and Philadelphia are part of a host of temporary American flights added from 10 cities to Las Vegas between Feb. 8 and Feb. 12.
- Frontier Airlines To Start Slew Of Routes, Including Two To Dominican Republic
- American To Serve Three New European Cities
- Spirit Adds Charleston To Route Map
- Frontier Airlines CEO: Transatlantic A321XLR Routes 'Definitely In Consideration’
- Contour Airlines Wins US Subsidies For Regional Routes
- Pilot Shortage Drives American Airlines To Drop Four Markets