Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
Portland, Key West and Jackson Hole are joining the Las Vegas-based airline’s network.
- Seoul, Abu Dhabi and Pittsburgh among BA route cuts
- Cargo’s Economic Impact Ripples Through the Region
- United, Other Carriers Adding Service to Florida from Pittsburgh
- United seeks to take advantage of Thanksgiving holiday demand
- As It Gets Colder, Are Airports Getting Busier?
- PIT Welcomes First Cargo Flight from Cathay Pacific
Latest Updates from Pittsburgh International Airport
2 months 10 days ago
2 months 17 days ago
4 months 5 days ago