Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and...
Condor Airlines in summer 2020 season plans operational aircraft changes for Frankfurt – Pittsburgh route, currently served as summer...
- Pittsburgh International Airport Marks 3 Consecutive Years of Passenger Growth
- British Airways return 'emblematic of Pittsburgh's progress'
- Pittsburgh International Hits 35th Consecutive Month of Passenger Growth
- Pittsburgh Tech Scene Fuels More Flights to San Francisco
- Design Concept for Terminal Modernization Program at Pittsburgh International Airport Revealed
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
1 month 18 days ago
2 months 18 days ago
3 months 2 days ago
4 months 7 days ago