Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
Contour Airlines has announced it will launch a daily route between Pittsburgh International Airport and Indianapolis International Airport on...
- Contour Airlines launches Indianapolis service from June 2020
- Spirit Airlines aircraft revision for new Cancun routes in 1Q20
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Condor outlines leased Omni Air 767 operation in S20
- Allegiant Announces Service from Pittsburgh to Three Markets
- Pittsburgh Gains New Nonstop to Cabo on Vacation Express
Latest Updates from Pittsburgh International Airport
1 month 7 days ago
2 months 19 days ago