Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
The air cargo business is booming, and Pittsburgh International Airport is making the most of its opportunities in the transport world. On...
- Southwest Adds Two Destinations from Pittsburgh
- Allegiant adds first Phoenix Sky Harbor routes
- Breeze Airways unveils launch network
- Breeze Airways to Launch Service from Pittsburgh to 4 Cities
- Breeze Airways receives AOC
- Amazon Air Launches Daily Cargo Service at Pittsburgh International Airport
Latest Updates from Pittsburgh International Airport
1 month 7 days ago