Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
Spirit Airlines is adding more options for travelers flying from Pittsburgh International Airport this spring. Beginning April 22, the Miramar,...
- Spirit Airlines expands Cancun network in 1Q20
- Delta, Southwest to Restart Service to Caribbean Getaway
- Spirit Adds Nonstops from PIT to Cancun
- To Australia and Back in 5 Days
- Allegiant Adds 14th Destination from Pittsburgh
- Condor S20 Pittsburgh aircraft changes
1 day 8 hours ago
21 days 18 hours ago