Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
The startup’s first route will likely connect Tampa and Charleston.
- Amazon Air Launches Daily Cargo Service at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Pittsburgh Welcomes Finnair Cargo Flights Amid Upswing
- American targets strong recovery
- Pittsburgh Gains New Service to Orlando on American
- 5 New Summer Travel Routes Arriving at Pittsburgh International
- United Airlines sees sunny summer, adds host of beach routes
Latest Updates from Pittsburgh International Airport
3 days 22 hours ago
11 days 10 hours ago
1 month 3 days ago
1 month 15 days ago