Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
The funds are aimed at increasing the capacity of the country’s airport terminals.
- Air Canada Slashes Schedule Amid ‘Service Shortfalls’
- Spirit Grows Network From Newark
- BA Revives Portland Plans, Eyes Pittsburgh Resumption
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir Seek US Codeshare
- Sun Country Adds Seven New Destinations
- United Airlines Plans Cleveland Flights To Las Vegas, Phoenix