Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
The ULCC plans to offer 24 departures from the airport on peak days this summer.
- BA Revives Portland Plans, Eyes Pittsburgh Resumption
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir Seek US Codeshare
- Sun Country Adds Seven New Destinations
- United Airlines Plans Cleveland Flights To Las Vegas, Phoenix
- Avelo, Breeze add more new routes
- Contour to launch three Indy routes