Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and...
British Airways recently returned to Pittsburgh after a 20-year absence, with its new route said to be a benchmark for the region’s continued...
- Pittsburgh International Hits 35th Consecutive Month of Passenger Growth
- Pittsburgh Tech Scene Fuels More Flights to San Francisco
- Design Concept for Terminal Modernization Program at Pittsburgh International Airport Revealed
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- Allegiant Announces New Nonstop Route to Knoxville From Pittsburgh
- Delta Adds New Nonstop Service to Raleigh-Durham from Pittsburgh International Airport
19 days 5 minutes ago
1 month 3 days ago
2 months 8 days ago
3 months 6 days ago