Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
13 days 7 hours ago
15 days 7 hours ago
1 month 16 days ago
Southwest Airlines in late-August 2018 extended its travel bookings into early-April 2019, which includes a number of International service...
- Alaska Airlines Begins Nonstop Service Between Seattle and Pittsburgh
- New Nonstop Service to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Takes Off
- Delta S19 Long-Haul changes as of 25AUG18
- Frontier Airlines W18 additional new US domestic routes as of 21AUG18
- New Nonstop Flights Announced; Passenger Traffic Up 7.1 Percent in June at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Charter Flights Between Pittsburgh and China Begin