Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, Spirit
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 65
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
1 day 15 hours ago
Pittsburgh International Airport:
has updated their profile
22 days 14 hours ago
Passenger traffic at Pittsburgh International Airport continues to grow at a healthy rate, up more than five percent in October and eight percent...
- Passenger Traffic up More than Five Percent at Pittsburgh International Airport in September Marking 29th Month of Consecutive growth
- Pittsburgh International Airport Lowers Airline Costs, Again
- JetBlue 1Q19 network adjustment
- Passenger Traffic Up More than 6 Percent at Pittsburgh International Airport in July and August
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- Alaska Airlines Begins Nonstop Service Between Seattle and Pittsburgh