Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
Spirit Airlines in recent weeks filed aircraft changes for its planned new routes to Cancun, scheduled in the first quarter of 2020. Latest...
- Allegiant Air S20 network expansion
- Condor outlines leased Omni Air 767 operation in S20
- Allegiant Announces Service from Pittsburgh to Three Markets
- Pittsburgh Gains New Nonstop to Cabo on Vacation Express
- 15 Months After Debut, Alaska Adds to PIT-SEA Route
- Pittsburgh’s Cost Per Enplaned Passenger Hits Lowest Level Since 2002
15 days 10 hours ago
18 days 17 hours ago
1 month 25 days ago