Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 68
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
5 days 14 hours ago
13 days 7 hours ago
24 days 9 hours ago
1 month 13 hours ago
Alaska Airlines earlier this week announced new domestic route from Seattle, set to commence in Fall 2018. Starting from 06SEP18, the airline will...
- Pittsburgh International, Alaska Airlines Announce Daily Nonstop Service to Seattle
- Pittsburgh Gains New International Service on Southwest Airlines
- Pittsburgh International Airport Awarded CAPA Regional Airport of the Year
- Pittsburgh International has Busiest Summer in a Decade
- Qatar Airways Cargo's Inaugural Freighter Touches Down in Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh International Gains New Service to Providence