Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
7 days 1 hour ago
1 month 2 days ago
1 month 18 days ago
PITTSBURGH – This week marks the beginning of the busy summer travel season at Pittsburgh International Airport with new daily nonstop...
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Passenger Traffic Up Nearly 15% in March at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Pittsburgh's Passenger Traffic Up Nearly Twelve Percent in February
- United Expands Pittsburgh-San Francisco Service
- Regional Sky adds Wilkes-Barre – Pittsburgh from April 2018
- Pittsburgh Gains New Nonstop Service to Kansas City