Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
10 days 20 hours ago
1 month 1 day ago
1 month 12 days ago
PITTSBURGH – Seasonal frequency additions and more available seats to top business and leisure markets nonstop from Pittsburgh International...
- Passenger traffic up 8.5 percent in April at Pittsburgh International Airport marking two years of consecutive growth
- CBP Offers Mobile Passport Control at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Spirit discontinues 10 routes in early-September 2018
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018
- Frontier Announces Year-round Service between Pittsburgh and San Diego
- Pittsburgh Announces Charter Flights to China in Summer 2018