Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
The Airport Improvement Program grants for Pittsburgh International Airport and Lehigh Valley International Airport in Pennsylvania will fund...
- Spirit Airlines To Challenge American On Miami-Pittsburgh Route
- Pittsburgh Advances On-Site SAF Production Plans
- Breeze Airways To Open Los Angeles-Pittsburgh Airbus A220 Flights
- Pittsburgh Airport To Use FAA Funds For Electric Shuttle Buses
- Pittsburgh Airport, IAG To Work Together On Technology
- Breeze Adds Longest Flight As Part Of Network Changes