Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and...
Beginning Nov. 14, Allegiant Air will fly a direct route to Palm Beach International Airport twice a week. It’s the first year-round flight...
- Condor S20 Pittsburgh aircraft changes
- Pittsburgh International Airport Marks 3 Consecutive Years of Passenger Growth
- British Airways return 'emblematic of Pittsburgh's progress'
- Pittsburgh International Hits 35th Consecutive Month of Passenger Growth
- Pittsburgh Tech Scene Fuels More Flights to San Francisco
- Design Concept for Terminal Modernization Program at Pittsburgh International Airport Revealed
3 months 14 days ago
4 months 14 days ago
4 months 28 days ago