Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
Replacing Condor’s suspended service from Frankfurt is a key target for Pittsburgh International.
- JetBlue July - Oct 2020 network expansions
- JetBlue Adds New Routes to Florida
- TSA Making Changes for Health of Travelers, Staff
- Pittsburgh, Anchorage Airports Boost Cargo Connection
- Re-Imagining PIT in a Post-Pandemic World
- Domestic Flights on Rise While Overseas Routes Lag
Latest Updates from Pittsburgh International Airport
18 days 21 hours ago