Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
Latest Pittsburgh International Airport News
Breeze Adds Longest Flight As Part Of Network Changes
Five transcontinental services are among the US carrier’s eight domestic additions, one of which will become the farthest route in its network.
Other Pittsburgh International Airport News
- US Airports Share $1 Billion In FAA Infrastructure Grants
- Air Canada Slashes Schedule Amid ‘Service Shortfalls’
- Spirit Grows Network From Newark
- BA Revives Portland Plans, Eyes Pittsburgh Resumption
- Qatar Airways, RwandAir Seek US Codeshare
- Sun Country Adds Seven New Destinations