Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Southwest, American, Delta, United, JetBlue
- Number of Serving Airlines: 17
- Number of Direct Destinations: 74
- Number of Terminals: 2 (Airside and Landside)
6 hours 18 minutes ago
13 days 1 hour ago
24 days 13 hours ago
1 month 4 days ago
PITTSBURGH – Passenger traffic at Pittsburgh International Airport increased 8.6 percent in January, marking the twenty-first...
- Vacation Express Announces New Flights from Pittsburgh to the Caribbean
- Delta adds Salt Lake City – Pittsburgh route from Jul 2018
- New Year-round Nonstop Route Connects Pittsburgh and Salt Lake City
- Pittsburgh's Passenger Traffic Up Eight Percent in 2017
- Pittsburgh Gains New Service on Allegiant to Charleston, Sarasota-Bradenton
- United Adds Second Daily Seasonal Nonstop Flight from Pittsburgh to San Francisco