Introduction to Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) is a world class passenger and cargo airport located halfway between New York and Chicago and 266 miles (428 km) from Washington D.C. PIT’s quality hub infrastructure, technology innovations and artistic displays provide style, diversity and flexibility enjoyed by travelers. As a model to other airports around the world with a growing passenger base, declining costs, and a terminal design that was planned to simplify aircraft movement on the airfield and ease pedestrian traffic to the gates, PIT is a logical airport to expand service to in the...
Crews perform maintenance work on a ramp area at Pittsburgh International in early August. (Photo by Beth Hollerich) It’s not quite ‘business as...
- Cassotis: Pittsburgh Will Emerge Stronger Than Ever
- United’s New PIT-Florida Route Part of Strategic Shift
- British Airways Eyes Spring Return to Pittsburgh
- United Expands Florida Network Nov 2020 - Jan 2021
- JetBlue July - Oct 2020 network expansions
- JetBlue Adds New Routes to Florida
Latest Updates from Pittsburgh International Airport
10 days 23 hours ago
25 days 23 hours ago