Introduction to Pensacola International Airport
Owned and operated by the City of Pensacola, Pensacola International Airport (PNS) is the largest airport between New Orleans and Jacksonville. American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Silver Airways, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines provide daily non-stop service to 17 destinations. Pensacola International Airport accommodates over 1.6 million passengers per year and generates an annual economic impact of over $565 million.
The latest network additions by the airline partners come despite the US Justice Department’s efforts to block the alliance.
- Spirit Airlines to add four Kansas City-Florida routes in June
- United Airlines sees sunny summer, adds host of beach routes
- St. Louis and Pensacola secure new Spirit routes
- United expands Washington Dulles domestic network in Dec 2020
- Frontier Airlines July 2020 Florida network additions
- Silver Airways expands ATR72 Orlando network in April 2020