Introduction to Tocumen International Airport, Panama
Tocumen International Airport is located in Panama City (Central America). In 2011, we handled morethan 6 million passengers, 65% in-Transit/Transfers Pax. Two parallel runways and 40 PBB, compose themajor airport infrastructure.
By June 2012 the North Terminal will be fully operational.By this time, Tocumen Airport will have 50% more capacity and will have available 12 additional PBB´s.Currently we serve 34 Countries and more than 79 destinations from the airport.
American Airlines in recent schedule update filed expanded Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner service at Miami , as the airline schedules Dreamliner service...
- Copa Airlines plans ‘mini-hub’ from mid-August
- US fines Copa Airlines over Venezuela flights
- KLM NS21 Long-Haul Preliminary operations as of 11APR20
- Korean Air adds Delta codeshare to Panama from late-Jan 2020
- Air Europa NS20 Long-Haul service changes as of 24JAN20
- Air France 2Q20 Panama City frequency changes