Introduction to Tocumen International Airport, Panama
Tocumen International Airport is located in Panama City (Central America). In 2011, we handled morethan 6 million passengers, 65% in-Transit/Transfers Pax. Two parallel runways and 40 PBB, compose themajor airport infrastructure.
By June 2012 the North Terminal will be fully operational.By this time, Tocumen Airport will have 50% more capacity and will have available 12 additional PBB´s.Currently we serve 34 Countries and more than 79 destinations from the airport.
Copa Airlines in last week’s schedule update further delays planned Boeing 737 MAX 9 service resumption, now set to resume on 01MAY20....
- ASM helps to secure major route for Suriname
- Copa Airlines W18 Curacao frequency changes
- Air China schedules Panama City launch in April 2018
- Copa Airlines plans Barbados launch in July 2018
- Copa Airlines plans St. Maarten capacity increase from June 2018
- Copa Airlines increases US West Coast service in 1Q18