Introduction to Tocumen International Airport, Panama
Tocumen International Airport is located in Panama City (Central America). In 2011, we handled morethan 6 million passengers, 65% in-Transit/Transfers Pax. Two parallel runways and 40 PBB, compose themajor airport infrastructure.
By June 2012 the North Terminal will be fully operational.By this time, Tocumen Airport will have 50% more capacity and will have available 12 additional PBB´s.Currently we serve 34 Countries and more than 79 destinations from the airport.
The COVID-19 air travel recovery will be dominated by traffic flowing through hubs rather than point-to-point flights, Panamanian airline says.
- Recovery Tracker: Qantas, Air Europa, Virgin Atlantic and more
- Copa Airlines resumes Toronto service from mid-Oct 2020
- American Airlines expands Boeing 787 Miami International routes for 2020/21 Holidays
- Copa Airlines plans ‘mini-hub’ from mid-August
- US fines Copa Airlines over Venezuela flights
- KLM NS21 Long-Haul Preliminary operations as of 11APR20