Introduction to Tocumen International Airport, Panama
Tocumen International Airport is located in Panama City (Central America). In 2011, we handled morethan 6 million passengers, 65% in-Transit/Transfers Pax. Two parallel runways and 40 PBB, compose themajor airport infrastructure.
By June 2012 the North Terminal will be fully operational.By this time, Tocumen Airport will have 50% more capacity and will have available 12 additional PBB´s.Currently we serve 34 Countries and more than 79 destinations from the airport.
Copa Airlines has inaugurated service to Baltimore/Washington International Airport.
- Copa Airlines To Launch Flights To Baltimore/Washington
- Volaris Bolsters Network From Mexico City’s New Airport
- Avianca to launch five new US routes
- Curaçao eyes LGA link-up
- Route Analysis: Panama City-Armenia
- Airline in Focus: Avianca