Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) is the state-owned enterprise directly under the leadership of Shanghai Municipal Government, and operates both Shanghai Pudong International Airport(PVG) and Hongqiao International Airport(SHA).
SAA aims to: make Shanghai airports the most attractive core air hub in Asia-Pacific region, become world-class airport operator, ascend to the most valuable airport company.
The year 2007 saw the rapid traffic growth at both PVG and SHA, including passenger volume, cargo...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines last week filed latest update to its planned summer 2020 long-haul service, effective from 29MAR20. Latest adjustment as...
- Sky Angkor Air schedules new routes in Oct 2019
- China Eastern 1Q20 Melbourne / Sydney aircraft changes
- Spring Airlines W19 Shanghai – Ibaraki frequency changes
- China Eastern adds Perth service in 1Q20
- SAS S20 Long-Haul changes as of 30SEP19
- Air Canada S20 International network changes as of 27SEP19