Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) is the state-owned enterprise directly under the leadership of Shanghai Municipal Government, and operates both Shanghai Pudong International Airport(PVG) and Hongqiao International Airport(SHA).
SAA aims to: make Shanghai airports the most attractive core air hub in Asia-Pacific region, become world-class airport operator, ascend to the most valuable airport company.
The year 2007 saw the rapid traffic growth at both PVG and SHA, including passenger volume, cargo volume and aircraft movements. Cargo volume at PVG ranked world 5th in 2007.
Air Canada up to last week filed additional changes to its planned summer 2020 long-haul operation, including Air Canada Rouge. Latest...
- Juneyao Airlines S20 Europe service changes as of 21FEB20
- Air New Zealand 1H20 Hong Kong / Shanghai service changes as of 21FEB20
- British Airways S20 London Heathrow Long-Haul changes as of 21FEB20
- Juneyao Airlines postpones planned Penang launch in late-March 2020
- Air India extends Hong Kong / Shanghai cancellations until late-June 2020
- Korean Air extends 747-400 schedule listing to late-Oct 2020