Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) is the state-owned enterprise directly under the leadership of Shanghai Municipal Government, and operates both Shanghai Pudong International Airport(PVG) and Hongqiao International Airport(SHA).
SAA aims to: make Shanghai airports the most attractive core air hub in Asia-Pacific region, become world-class airport operator, ascend to the most valuable airport company.
The year 2007 saw the rapid traffic growth at both PVG and SHA, including passenger volume, cargo...
China Eastern during the month of September 2019 is adjusting Shanghai Pu Dong – Taipei Taoyuan route, as the Skyteam member filed...
- Air China Aug/Sep 2019 Taipei service changes as of 13AUG19
- China Southern adds 777-300ER service to NE Asia in W19
- China Southern Aug/Sep 2019 Taipei aircraft changes
- China Eastern extends Boeing 777 London Gatwick service to early-Oct 2019
- Hainan Airlines W19 Long-Haul inventory updates as of 09AUG19
- China Eastern / Juneyao Airlines expands codeshare network in 3Q19