Introduction to Richmond International, US
The gateway to Virginia's Capital Region, with about 170 daily flights on seven major U.S. air carriers and their respective regional affiliates. Easy access to Richmond's central business district, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg, Fort Lee, Charlottesville, Virgin Beach & Washington DC.
Facts: Operated by the Capital Region Airport Commission.
Passengers: a record 4.4 million in 2019.
Annual Economic Impact: $2.1 billion.
A total of 39 largely unserved routes will be offered by the airline, with the first service starting before the end of May.
- JetBlue seeks to capture leisure demand
- JetBlue W20 Network expansions
- Allegiant Air adds new routes in Feb 2020
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in August 2019
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network