Introduction to Richmond International, US
The gateway to Virginia's Capital Region, with about 170 daily flights on six major U.S. air carriers and their respective regional affiliates. Easy access to Richmond's central business district, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg, Fort Lee, Charlottesville, Virgin Beach & Washington DC.
Facts: Operated by the Capital Region Airport Commission.
Passengers: 3.5 million/year. 2015 passenger traffic +4.8%.
Annual Economic Impact: $1.1 billion.
Allegiant Air in February 2020 plans to launch 5 new routes from Nashville and Punta Gorda, previously announced by the airline. Most of these new...
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in August 2019
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Spirit Airlines expands Ft. Lauderdale routes in 1H18
- Spirit Airlines plans Richmond launch in Mar 2018
- Allegiant Air Adds New Routes in S16