The gateway to Virginia's Capital Region, with about 170 daily flights on six major U.S. air carriers and their respective regional affiliates. Easy access to Richmond's central business district, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg, Fort Lee, Charlottesville, Virgin Beach & Washington DC. Facts: Operated by the Capital Region Airport Commission. Passengers: 3.5 million/year. 2015 passenger traffic +4.8%. Annual Economic Impact: $1.1 billion.
Southwest Airlines in the last few weeks extended its schedule listing beyond August 2019, which includes the addition of new weekends service....
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Spirit Airlines expands Ft. Lauderdale routes in 1H18
- Spirit Airlines plans Richmond launch in Mar 2018
- Allegiant Air Adds New Routes in S16
- Collaborative approach brings Richmond closer to the Mile High City