Introduction to Richmond International, US
The gateway to Virginia's Capital Region, with about 170 daily flights on six major U.S. air carriers and their respective regional affiliates. Easy access to Richmond's central business district, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg, Fort Lee, Charlottesville, Virgin Beach & Washington DC.
Facts: Operated by the Capital Region Airport Commission.
Passengers: 3.5 million/year. 2015 passenger traffic +4.8%.
Annual Economic Impact: $1.1 billion.
Two dozen new routes are joining JetBlue’s network in regions where the New York-based airline expects increasing demand for leisure travel.
- JetBlue W20 Network expansions
- Allegiant Air adds new routes in Feb 2020
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in August 2019
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Spirit Airlines expands Ft. Lauderdale routes in 1H18