Introduction to Richmond Int'l Airport, USA
The gateway to Virginia's Capital Region, with about 170 daily flights on seven major U.S. air carriers and their respective regional affiliates. Easy access to Richmond's central business district, Williamsburg, Fredericksburg, Fort Lee, Charlottesville, Virgin Beach & Washington DC.
Facts: Operated by the Capital Region Airport Commission.
Passengers: a record 4.4 million in 2019.
Annual Economic Impact: $2.1 billion.
The carrier will launch flights from the airports in New York and Florida in February.
- Breeze Airways unveils launch network
- JetBlue seeks to capture leisure demand
- JetBlue W20 Network expansions
- Allegiant Air adds new routes in Feb 2020
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in August 2019
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019