Introduction to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the 4th largest emirate and indisputably the most picturesque of the UAE. RAK Airport is the gateway between RAK and the world. It operates cargo and passenger services to a variety of destinations .
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport operates with full immigration, customs, air traffic control and security services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an open skies policy with no restrictions on frequencies or time of arrival / departure; offers competitive tariffs and storage facilities, is not congested
Size of the airport is 5,255,012 square meters
The carrier will become the first to offer a nonstop link between Bahrain and the emirate.
- Ras Al Khaimah To Become IndiGo’s 100th Destination
- IndiGo Plans UAE Expansion
- Gulf Air Signs Emirates Codeshare, Widens Ras Al Khaimah Agreement
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Adds First Russia Route
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- S7 Airlines expands Egypt, UAE service