Introduction to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the 4th largest emirate and indisputably the most picturesque of the UAE. RAK Airport is the gateway between RAK and the world. It operates cargo and passenger services to a variety of destinations .
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport operates with full immigration, customs, air traffic control and security services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an open skies policy with no restrictions on frequencies or time of arrival / departure; offers competitive tariffs and storage facilities, is not congested
Size of the airport is 5,255,012 square meters
Flights will commence to cities in Kenya, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, and Indonesia.
- Gulf Air Becomes Latest Carrier To Serve Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah To Become IndiGo’s 100th Destination
- IndiGo Plans UAE Expansion
- Gulf Air Signs Emirates Codeshare, Widens Ras Al Khaimah Agreement
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Adds First Russia Route
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Ras Al Khaimah International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper