Introduction to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the 4th largest emirate and indisputably the most picturesque of the UAE. RAK Airport is the gateway between RAK and the world. It operates cargo and passenger services to a variety of destinations .
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport operates with full immigration, customs, air traffic control and security services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an open skies policy with no restrictions on frequencies or time of arrival / departure; offers competitive tariffs and storage facilities, is not congested
Size of the airport is 5,255,012 square meters
Air Arabia today (15OCT20) resumes service at Ras al Khaimah, as the airport reopened to scheduled passenger flights. Initially the airline will...
- SpiceJet plans first international hub
- Pegasus schedules Ras al Khaimah launch in late-Oct 2019
- Luxair plans Ras al-Khaimah service in W18
- Travel Service Slovakia adds Salalah in 1H18
- Air Arabia schedules one-way Nairobi – Ras al-Khaimah service in Aug 2017
- In case you missed it: July's most read on Routesonline