Introduction to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the 4th largest emirate and indisputably the most picturesque of the UAE. RAK Airport is the gateway between RAK and the world. It operates cargo and passenger services to a variety of destinations .
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport operates with full immigration, customs, air traffic control and security services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an open skies policy with no restrictions on frequencies or time of arrival / departure; offers competitive tariffs and storage facilities, is not congested
Size of the airport is 5,255,012 square meters
Bahrain’s flag carrier signed the two deals on the first day of the Dubai Airshow.
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Adds First Russia Route
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- S7 Airlines expands Egypt, UAE service
- S7 increases UAE network, Pegas Fly adds German routes
- Bulgaria Air expands network
- UIA confirms Ras Al Khaimah route