Introduction to Ras Al Khaimah International Airport
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the 4th largest emirate and indisputably the most picturesque of the UAE. RAK Airport is the gateway between RAK and the world. It operates cargo and passenger services to a variety of destinations .
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport operates with full immigration, customs, air traffic control and security services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an open skies policy with no restrictions on frequencies or time of arrival / departure; offers competitive tariffs and storage facilities, is not congested
Size of the airport is 5,255,012 square meters
A new route to Dubai is one of a number of additions the flag-carrier is making.
- UIA confirms Ras Al Khaimah route
- Route Analysis: Nur-Sultan-Ras Al Khaimah
- Qatar Airways, Etihad add post-blockade routes
- Gulf Air mulls Ras Al Khaimah services
- SpiceJet adds new domestic and international routes
- Air Arabia resumes Ras al Khaimah operations from mid-Oct 2020