Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is the 4th largest emirate and indisputably the most picturesque of the UAE. RAK Airport is the gateway between RAK and the world. It operates cargo and passenger services to a variety of destinations . Ras Al Khaimah International Airport operates with full immigration, customs, air traffic control and security services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and has an open skies policy with no restrictions on frequencies or time of arrival / departure; offers competitive...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 3760m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 2011: 328k
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 1.3million
Ras Al Khaimah International Airport:
has updated their profile
4 days 7 hours ago
Travel Service Slovakia (Travel Service Slovensko) in March/April 2018 plan to offer new routing to the Middle East, with the assignment of...
- Air Arabia schedules one-way Nairobi – Ras al-Khaimah service in Aug 2017
- In case you missed it: July's most read on Routesonline
- Ras-al Khaimah gaining momentum after “one of the greatest turnarounds in regional aviation history”
- Ras Al Khaimah - surviving in the shadow of the UAE hubs
- Air India Express launches new service at Ras Al Khaimah
- Air India Express Adjusts Planned Ras al Khaimah Service in S16