Introduction to Marsa Alam International Airport
Marsa Alam International Airport is an essential ingredient to making the city a perfect place to live, do business or spend a stress-free holiday. It has become very convenient to fly in to Marsa Alam domestically from inside Egypt or internationally from any other country to find full service and help from the professional airport team.
Being the only privately owned and operated international commercial airport in Egypt, we guarantee your full satisfaction. With that much effort put into making it unique, Marsa Alam Airport was successfully negotiated...
The leisure carrier will station two Airbus A321s at the airport this summer.
- TUIfly adds Munich – North Africa routes in S20
- Condor S20 Short-Haul network additions as of 06JAN20
- Luxair adds Egypt service from Nov 2019
- Edelweiss Air S20 Short-Haul service changes as of 30OCT19
- Neos adds Verona Brescia – Marsa Alam charters in Nov 2019
- Swiss adds Geneva – Marsa Alam service in W19