Introduction to Reno-Tahoe International Airport
As the 66th busiest commercial airport in the nation, Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RTIA) serves approximately 4 million passengers per year. Located only 5 minutes from downtown Reno and 40 minutes from some of the finest ski resorts and outdoor recreation in the world, Reno-Tahoe International is the Gateway to Lake Tahoe and the entire region.
The Reno-Tahoe International Airport is served by eight air carriers who collectively offer more than 100 flights each to day to/from 20 non-stop destinations. Reno-Tahoe International’s 50/50 mix of major and low-cost carriers...
American Airlines has applied to the US Department of Transportation (DOT) to halt or curtail flying to a dozen markets across the country.
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions
- Looking back at the Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards winners
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- United domestic routes addition from June 2017
- Southwest Airlines adds new service from June 2017
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17