As the 66th busiest commercial airport in the nation, Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RTIA) serves approximately 4 million passengers per year. Located only 5 minutes from downtown Reno and 40 minutes from some of the finest ski resorts and outdoor recreation in the world, Reno-Tahoe International is the Gateway to Lake Tahoe and the entire region. The Reno-Tahoe International Airport is served by eight air carriers who collectively offer more than 100 flights each to day to/from...
Discover which airports and destinations have been recognised for their outstanding achievements in route development marketing.
- United domestic routes addition from June 2017
- Southwest Airlines adds new service from June 2017
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17
- Routes city pair meetings help Guadalajara secure low-cost US routes
- Southwest Airlines Adds New Winter Routes in W16
- DELTA Adds Seasonal Atlanta – Reno Service from late-Dec 2016