Introduction to Reno-Tahoe International Airport
As the 66th busiest commercial airport in the nation, Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RTIA) serves approximately 4 million passengers per year. Located only 5 minutes from downtown Reno and 40 minutes from some of the finest ski resorts and outdoor recreation in the world, Reno-Tahoe International is the Gateway to Lake Tahoe and the entire region.
The Reno-Tahoe International Airport is served by eight air carriers who collectively offer more than 100 flights each to day to/from 20 non-stop destinations. Reno-Tahoe International’s 50/50 mix of major and low-cost carriers...
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week: RwandAir swaps Gatwick for Heathrow, Ukraine...
- Alaska Airlines further expands Los Angeles network in Dec 2020
- Alaska Airlines looks to leisure routes in winter schedule
- Alaska Airlines expands Palm Springs network from mid-Dec 2020
- Delta resumes Los Angeles – Reno service from Dec 2020
- American Airlines requests a dozen service exemptions
- JetBlue and Spirit seek minimum service order exemptions