Introduction to Reno-Tahoe International Airport
As the 66th busiest commercial airport in the nation, Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RTIA) serves approximately 4 million passengers per year. Located only 5 minutes from downtown Reno and 40 minutes from some of the finest ski resorts and outdoor recreation in the world, Reno-Tahoe International is the Gateway to Lake Tahoe and the entire region.
The Reno-Tahoe International Airport is served by eight air carriers who collectively offer more than 100 flights each to day to/from 20 non-stop destinations. Reno-Tahoe International’s 50/50 mix of major and low-cost carriers...
As voting for the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards is set to open on Monday 19 November, we are taking a look back at last year's winners.
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- United domestic routes addition from June 2017
- Southwest Airlines adds new service from June 2017
- Air North schedules Vancouver – Reno charters in 1Q17
- Routes city pair meetings help Guadalajara secure low-cost US routes
- Southwest Airlines Adds New Winter Routes in W16