Introduction to Reno-Tahoe International Airport
As the 66th busiest commercial airport in the nation, Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RTIA) serves approximately 4 million passengers per year. Located only 5 minutes from downtown Reno and 40 minutes from some of the finest ski resorts and outdoor recreation in the world, Reno-Tahoe International is the Gateway to Lake Tahoe and the entire region.
The Reno-Tahoe International Airport is served by eight air carriers who collectively offer more than 100 flights each to day to/from 20 non-stop destinations. Reno-Tahoe International’s 50/50 mix of major and low-cost carriers...
The airline operated from Reno-Tahoe International to secondary US destinations.
- 50 New Routes Starting In August 2022
- Aha! Expands Route Map Eastward With Boise Service
- Aha! Adds Route To California’s Sonoma County Wine Country
- Singapore Airlines, United Airlines Increase Codesharing
- Spirit Airlines Grows Las Vegas Offerings
- Sun Country To Launch Minneapolis-Reno Route