Rzeszów - Jasionka Airport is the bigest Airport of Eastern Poland. Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport is the gateway for the Podkarpackie region in South Eastern Poland which is home to the expanding 'Aviation Valley', the biggest aerospace industry cluster in this part of Europe. The airport serves a catchment of over 4,6 million people and due to its location can potentially attract passengers from neighbouring Ukraine and Slovakia. In 2014 for the first time in history of the airport...
The week: Air France to operate Taipei route and LOT Polish Airlines increases Israel focus.
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Rzeszow – Tel Aviv from March 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Rzeszow – Newark in S18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018
- Ryanair launches Bourgas base in S18
- LOT increases Warsaw – Rzeszow service in S17
- Kuehne + Nagel at the Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport