Rzeszów - Jasionka Airport is the bigest Airport of Eastern Poland. Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport is the gateway for the Podkarpackie region in South Eastern Poland which is home to the expanding 'Aviation Valley', the biggest aerospace industry cluster in this part of Europe. The airport serves a catchment of over 4,6 million people and due to its location can potentially attract passengers from neighbouring Ukraine and Slovakia. Over last decade air traffic volume has steadily...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Lufthansa, Ryanair, PLL LOT
- Number of Serving Airlines: 3 regular; seasonal charters
- Number of Direct Destinations: 14
- Number of Terminals: One at present
We are just at the beginning of the holiday season, so in the following months we expect better results.
- LOT Polish Airlines to fly from Rzeszow to TEL AVIV and NEWARK
- LUFTHANSA increase MUC - RZE
- Route rundown: CDG-TPE, RZE-TLV, NAN-NRT
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Rzeszow – Tel Aviv from March 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines resumes Rzeszow – Newark in S18
- Ryanair expands Athens service from May 2018