Rzeszów - Jasionka Airport is the bigest Airport of Eastern Poland. Rzeszow-Jasionka Airport is the gateway for the Podkarpackie region in South Eastern Poland which is home to the expanding 'Aviation Valley', the biggest aerospace industry cluster in this part of Europe. The airport serves a catchment of over 4,6 million people and due to its location can potentially attract passengers from neighbouring Ukraine and Slovakia. Over last decade air traffic volume has steadily...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Lufthansa, Ryanair, PLL LOT
- Number of Serving Airlines: 3 regular; seasonal charters
- Number of Direct Destinations: 14
- Number of Terminals: One at present
The Polish Hotels Holding, the company transformed from Chopin Airport Development, will open in 2019 the new hotel next to the Rzeszow Airport.
- Record 2018 Year
- Welcome home B767
- Lufthansa increase and change the schedule on RZE route
- New MRO at our Airport
- Record July at RZE
- RZE RECORD Half Year!!!