Introduction to San Antonio International Airport
San Antonio International Airport (SAT) strives to be an economic asset to continuing the growth of the Greater San Antonio Region. San Antonio, Texas is one of the fastest growing metro areas in the United States. Pre-pandemic, SAT continued to set all-time records for passenger numbers finishing out 2019 with nearly 10.4 million passengers.
SAT provides convenient access to historic San Antonio, the largest tourist destination in the state of Texas. San Antonio is home of the Alamo, the famous River Walk, and cutting edge cultural and dining experiences. In addition to these great...
The ULCC will fly from the Texas city to two of the US’s most popular vacation destinations.
- Southwest Airlines Links Oklahoma City With San Antonio
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion
- San Antonio Creating "Climate To Thrive"
- Viva Aerobus Sees Big Growth Potential Between Smaller Mexican & US Markets
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in San Antonio to accelerate regional air connectivity
- Interview: Earning Their Spurs
Latest Updates from San Antonio International Airport
San Antonio International Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
9 months 10 days ago