San Antonio International Airport is a commercial airport in San Antonio, Texas. The airport has three runways, with the entire campus covering 2,600 acres. In 2007, the airport set an all-time record for the total number of pax for the third consecutive year, reaching 8,033,314. The airport averages 300 daily departures and arrivals, with nonstop service to 41 destinations. The airport is currently undergoing a major, multi-million dollar expansion project which will add two new terminal...
American Airlines from February 2018 is resuming Philadelphia – San Antonio route, previously served until October 2015. From 15FEB18...
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO
- Frontier plans additional San Antonio routes in 4Q17
- Volaris adds San Antoinio service from Sep 2017
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Delta updates planned new A321 routes in 1Q18