San Antonio International Airport is a commercial airport in San Antonio, Texas. The airport has three runways, with the entire campus covering 2,600 acres. In 2007, the airport set an all-time record for the total number of pax for the third consecutive year, reaching 8,033,314. The airport averages 300 daily departures and arrivals, with nonstop service to 41 destinations. The airport is currently undergoing a major, multi-million dollar expansion project which will add two new terminal...
American Airlines during the weekend of 07OCT18’s schedule update opened reservation for additional domestic routes, including previously...
- Southwest Airlines March 2019 International network additions
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018
- Interjet removes planned new Leon – US routes in June 2018
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Volaris suspends Mexico City – San Antonio in 2Q18