San Antonio International Airport is a commercial airport in San Antonio, Texas. The airport has three runways, with the entire campus covering 2,600 acres. In 2007, the airport set an all-time record for the total number of pax for the third consecutive year, reaching 8,033,314. The airport averages 300 daily departures and arrivals, with nonstop service to 41 destinations. The airport is currently undergoing a major, multi-million dollar expansion project which will add two new terminal...
Frontier Airlines earlier this month announced further network expansion for the month of August 2018, as the airline introduces additional 15...
- Interjet removes planned new Leon – US routes in June 2018
- Frontier Airlines expands San Antonio network from Aug 2018
- United adjusts Newark domestic network from Oct 2018
- Volaris suspends Mexico City – San Antonio in 2Q18
- Interjet adds new US routes from Leon/Guanajuato from June 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18