Introduction to San Antonio International Airport
San Antonio International Airport (SAT) strives to be an economic asset to continuing the growth of the Greater San Antonio Region. San Antonio, Texas is one of the fastest growing metro areas in the United States. Pre-pandemic, SAT continued to set all-time records for passenger numbers finishing out 2019 with nearly 10.4 million passengers.
SAT provides convenient access to historic San Antonio, the largest tourist destination in the state of Texas. San Antonio is home of the Alamo, the famous River Walk, and cutting edge cultural and dining experiences. In addition to these great...
Condor will offer 3X-weekly seasonal service between Frankfurt Airport and San Antonio using an Airbus A330-900neo aircraft.
- Spirit Airlines To Add More San Antonio Routes In 2023
- Southern California's Ontario International Sees Big Growth Potential
- Spirit Airlines Enters San Antonio Market
- Southwest Airlines Links Oklahoma City With San Antonio
- Philadelphia, Raleigh-Durham The Big Winners In Frontier’s Latest Expansion
- San Antonio Creating "Climate To Thrive"