San Antonio International Airport is a commercial airport in San Antonio, Texas. The airport has three runways, with the entire campus covering 2,600 acres. In 2007, the airport set an all-time record for the total number of pax for the third consecutive year, reaching 8,033,314. The airport averages 300 daily departures and arrivals, with nonstop service to 41 destinations. The airport is currently undergoing a major, multi-million dollar expansion project which will add two new terminal...
Mexican low-cost carrier Volaris in the 2 nd quarter of 2018 is temporary suspending Mexico City – San Antonio route, previously...
- Interjet adds new US routes from Leon/Guanajuato from June 2018
- Frontier Airlines S18 new routes as of 07MAR18
- Routes app now live for Routes Americas
- American resumes Philadelphia – San Antonio from Feb 2018
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO