Louisville International Airport (SDF) is a low-cost airport that attracts travelers from a 200-mile radius of the city of Louisville. Serving 3.5 million passengers annually, the airport offers nonstop service to 24 destinations and convenient connections to cities worldwide.
Louisville International ranks third in North America-and eigth in the world in the total volume of cargo handled. Louisville is home to UPS's Worldport air-sorting facility.
The airport's primary catchment area encompasses north central Kentucky and southern Indiana. SDF currently offers advertising...
Southwest Airlines in August 2019 announced network adjustment from January 2020, including expanded service to/from Hawaii. New Routes:...
- American Airlines schedules additional domestic routes in S19
- Frontier Airlines plans additional seasonal routes in W18
- Southwest Airlines schedules new routes in Jan 2019
- Frontier schedules additional 15 routes in August 2018
- Allegiant Air schedules additional new routes from June 2018
- Southwest Airlines Oct 2018 network additions