Introduction to Louisville International Airport
Louisville International Airport (SDF) is a low-cost airport that attracts travelers from a 200-mile radius of the city of Louisville. Serving 3.5 million passengers annually, the airport offers nonstop service to 24 destinations and convenient connections to cities worldwide.
Louisville International ranks third in North America-and eigth in the world in the total volume of cargo handled. Louisville is home to UPS's Worldport air-sorting facility.
The airport's primary catchment area encompasses north central Kentucky and southern Indiana. SDF currently offers advertising...
The airline will return to New York JFK in April 2023 for the first time since 2019.
- Spirit Grows Network From Newark
- Breeze Airways To Launch Transcontinental Service This Summer
- Southwest To Add Three New Routes In 2022 Summer
- American, JetBlue Plan Further Northeast Growth
- Spirit bolsters position at Orlando International
- Breeze Airways unveils launch network