Introduction to Louisville International Airport
Louisville International Airport (SDF) is a low-cost airport that attracts travelers from a 200-mile radius of the city of Louisville. Serving 3.5 million passengers annually, the airport offers nonstop service to 24 destinations and convenient connections to cities worldwide.
Louisville International ranks third in North America-and eigth in the world in the total volume of cargo handled. Louisville is home to UPS's Worldport air-sorting facility.
The airport's primary catchment area encompasses north central Kentucky and southern Indiana. SDF currently offers advertising...
Southwest Airlines in winter 2020/21 season plans to add various routes to its network, including service resumptions. Planned network additions...
- Southwest to start Louisville flights to Atlanta and Fort Myers, Fla.
- UPS Airlines adds Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City to network
- American Airlines Los Angeles domestic network adjustment from Oct 2020
- Southwest Airlines January 2020 network changes
- American Airlines schedules additional domestic routes in S19
- Frontier Airlines plans additional seasonal routes in W18