Introduction to London Southend Airport
London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and three times 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association.
The airport provides a cost effective opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of over 15 million passengers long term. The airport currently has no slot restrictions as well as shorter block times than all other London airports. The resident catchment is 8.2M, with additional visiitor traffic to London, easily accessible with direct rail access...
Routes Europe attendees have their say on whether or not an airport’s sustainability credentials will influence airline network planning decisions...
- London Southend's Fundamentals ‘Remain Strong’ Despite Winter Hiatus
- London Southend owner ‘agnostic’ over Ryanair base closure
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
- FlyOne confirms London launch
- Route Analysis: London Stansted-Santorini
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
Latest Updates from London Southend Airport
London Southend Airport:
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago