Introduction to London Southend Airport
London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and three times 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association.
The airport provides a cost effective opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of over 15 million passengers long term. The airport currently has no slot restrictions as well as shorter block times than all other London airports. The resident catchment is 8.2M, with additional visiitor traffic to London, easily accessible with direct rail access...
Ryanair is expanding its UK-Greece network this summer.
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN
- easyJet closes 3 UK bases from 01SEP20
- EasyJet to close Newcastle, Southend and Stansted bases
- Wizz Air discontinues Vilnius – London Southend service in S20
- Widerøe adds Bergen – London Southend service from late-Aug 2020