London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association.
The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford).
This week: Wizz to begin London Southend operations; Avianca Brazil departs Star Alliance; Air New Zealand names interim CEO and more.
- Stobart Air W19 London Southend – Caen update as of 19JUL19
- flyBe network changes from Sep 2019
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- Loganair re-schedules Carlisle launch to July 2019
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- FlyOne adds Chisinau – London Southend service from July 2019