Introduction to London Southend Airport
London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association.
The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford).
£162 million has been invested in the airport by owner Stobart Group since 2008. The airfield has...
Loganair in mid-April 2020 is discontinuing Aberdeen – London Southend service, as the airline schedules last flight on 17APR20. The...
- Widerøe Kristiansand – London service changes from late-March 2020
- Wizz Air expands Iasi network from August 2020
- flyBe S20 London Southend network expansion
- Loganair discontinues 2 routes in Jan 2020
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19