London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association. The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford)....
This week: Air Italy adds a fourth international route from Milan Malpensa and Air Malta to serve London Southend.
- airmalta adds London Southend service from May 2018
- Loganair plans Carlisle launch from June 2018
- flyBe adds new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- London Southend boosts Flybe summer schedule by 80%
- flyBe adds new London Southend routes in W17