London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association. The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford)....
flyBe in summer 2018 season plans to introduce new routes, including flights to Italy and The Netherlands. Following planned new service are...
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- London Southend boosts Flybe summer schedule by 80%
- flyBe adds new London Southend routes in W17
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Stobart Air to operate new Dublin to London Southend Airport route under Flybe brand
- Swiss carrier Powdair outlines Sion W17 operations