London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association.
The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford).
This week: AirAsia begins routes to Belitung; Volotea to station two A319s in Naples; Loganair to start Cornwall Newquay flights; SAS expands...
- Wizz Air 4Q19 New routes launch as of 05SEP19
- Loganair Derry – London service changes from late-Oct 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Stobart Air W19 London Southend – Caen update as of 19JUL19
- flyBe network changes from Sep 2019
- easyJet S19 Network additions