Introduction to London Southend Airport
London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association.
The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford).
£162 million has been invested in the airport by owner Stobart Group since 2008. The airfield has...
The LCC expects to fly just a quarter of its normal schedule over the coming months although looking ahead to next summer and two new seasonal...
- Route Analysis: LHR-ISB, MCY-ADL, BGO-SEN
- easyJet closes 3 UK bases from 01SEP20
- EasyJet to close Newcastle, Southend and Stansted bases
- Wizz Air discontinues Vilnius – London Southend service in S20
- Widerøe adds Bergen – London Southend service from late-Aug 2020
- Loganair discontinues Aberdeen – London Southend route in mid-April 2020