London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association. The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford)....
Loganair yesterday (04MAR19) announced revised launch date for service at Carlisle , now scheduled from July 2019. With Saab 340 aircraft, the...
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- FlyOne adds Chisinau – London Southend service from July 2019
- Loganair adds Scottish links for London Southend from late-May 2019
- Stobart Air adds London Southend – Newquay service from April 2019
- Adria 1Q19 Paderborn service adjustment
- Stobart Air scales back London Southend service in W18