London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association. The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford)....
Adria Airways in winter 2018/19 season is launching new service at Paderborn-Lippstadt , with the launch of 3 new routes, on board Saab 2000...
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Ryanair to operate 13 routes from Southend
- Route rundown: MXP-BOM, MLA-SEN, CEB-SZX
- airmalta adds London Southend service from May 2018
- Loganair plans Carlisle launch from June 2018