Introduction to London Southend Airport
London Southend is London's newest, sustainable airport. With a substantial 8.2 million overall catchment, 75% of which is from London, it will become the London airport of choice for more and more passengers and airlines – winning best airport terminal in London by Which? airport Passenger Survey every year between 2013 - 2019.
One of the UK's fastest-growing airports pre pandemic, it saw more than 40 viable short-haul routes. With its own uncongested London airspace and lower operating costs - for airlines it is a welcome addition.
London Southend Airport also continues to invest in...
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- EasyJet Adds Winter Routes, Plans Seasonal Alicante Base
- EasyJet Adds 11 UK Routes For Summer 2023
- Question of the Day: The Sustainability Factor
- London Southend's Fundamentals ‘Remain Strong’ Despite Winter Hiatus
- London Southend owner ‘agnostic’ over Ryanair base closure
- IAG carriers begin temporary schedule on seven Stobart Air routes
London Southend Airport's Network Powered by
Explore London Southend Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from London Southend Airport
London Southend Airport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
8 months 11 days ago