London Southend Airport has been ranked 'London's best airport' five years running by Which? (The Consumer's Association), and twice 'UK's best airport' (under 3MPPA) by The Airport Operator's Association. The airport provides a unique growth opportunity in the London market with a projected maximum capacity of 10MPPA and no slot restrictions. The airport provides access to an immediate catchment of 8.2M with direct rail access into central London (Liverpool Street and Stratford)....
easyJet earlier this month announced additional new routes scheduled for winter 2018/19 season. Planned new routes, not covered on Airlineroute...
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Adria launches Paderborn base in late-Oct 2018
- easyJet schedules new routes from the UK in W18
- Ryanair launches London Southend base in April 2019
- Ryanair to operate 13 routes from Southend
- Route rundown: MXP-BOM, MLA-SEN, CEB-SZX