Introduction to Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) is the convenient, and more affordable, of the two international airports serving Orlando. SFB is located 19 miles North of downtown Orlando along the 417 Expressway and within 50 minutes drive of both Disney and Daytona Beach.
With 12 Gates (all with jet bridges), 28 Immigration inspection positions and Florida's largest Duty Free shopping venue the airport is well equiped to handle all types of flight operations, international and domestic.
SFB is home to Allegiant Air and is its largest base with nonstop service to 70+ markets including...
Allegiant Air earlier this month announced network expansion for summer 2020 season, with the addition of 44 new routes. Planned new routes and...
- Wamos Air adds Madrid – Orlando Sanford service in S20
- US airport privatisation ‘can improve network development’
- US aviation community unites for TakeOff
- TUI Airways UK schedules additional 787-9 routes in W19
- Allegiant Air new routes launch in Oct 2019
- TakeOff Returns for 2019