Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) is the convenient, and more affordable, of the two international airports serving Orlando. SFB is located 19 miles North of downtown Orlando along the 417 Expressway and within 50 minutes drive of both Disney and Daytona Beach. With 12 Gates (all with jet bridges), 28 Immigration inspection positions and Florida's largest Duty Free shopping venue the airport is well equiped to handle all types of flight operations, international and...
US Regional carrier ViaAir from September 2018 plans to add new routes, including flights to/from Austin and Orlando Sanford. Planned new routes,...
- Via Air adds new routes in 2Q18
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- Surinam Airways to link Aruba to Orlando Sanford
- Surinam Airways NS17 Orlando service changes
- Allegiant adds new routes in S17