Introduction to Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB)
Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) located just North of Orlando is a conveinent congestion free gateway to Orlando's world class parks and to Daytona and New Smyrna Beach. From the runway to the parks we are at least 25 minutes faster than other area airports.
SFB has an all Amadeus common use check-in and boarding system, 16 Gates (all with jet bridges), a large Federal Inspection Station with Global Entry capable of processing 1,200 passengers per hour, 10 checkpoint screening lanes including TSA pre-check.
SFB is home to Allegiant Air and is its largest base with nonstop...
The ULCC plans to add a new warm weather vacation destination to its network from January.
- Allegiant Air Adds More Routes To Launch This Spring
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Swoop restarts international flights, expands Jamaica service
- Canada’s Flair readies for US flights
- Interview: Swoop's Kevin Chan
- Orlando Sanford expects to match pre-pandemic traffic this summer