Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) is the convenient, and more affordable, of the two international airports serving Orlando. SFB is located 19 miles North of downtown Orlando along the 417 Expressway and within 50 minutes drive of both Disney and Daytona Beach. With 12 Gates (all with jet bridges), 28 Immigration inspection positions and Florida's largest Duty Free shopping venue the airport is well equiped to handle all types of flight operations, international and...
TUI Airways UK earlier this month announced new service launch for summer 2020 season, including the addition on Doncaster/Sheffield –...
- ViaAir expands Orlando Sanford network from Dec 2018
- ViaAir schedules new domestic routes from Sep 2018
- Via Air adds new routes in 2Q18
- Allegiant Air expands summer 2018 network
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- Surinam Airways to link Aruba to Orlando Sanford