United Airlines had hoped to take over a slot pair that it claimed was being underutilized by Hawaiian Airlines.
- Canada’s WestJet Unveils Four U.S. Transborder Routes For Summer 2024
- Canada’s Porter Airlines Launching E195-E2 Service To Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Starlux Firms San Francisco Plans And Eyes Seattle
- United Adds Direct Flights To Manila In Latest Asia-Pacific Play
- San Francisco Airport, CDC To Test Aircraft Wastewater For COVID-19
- Starlux Eyes San Francisco, Agrees Alaska Airlines Partnership