Sarajevo is the capital of B&H located in Southeastern Europe which represents an interesting tourist destination because of its geographical location and cultural heritage. SJJ is the main airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina located 12 km from the city center, and it is a public state-owned company. Airlines operating at SJJ are: Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Jat Airways, Croatia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, BH Airlines, Malev, Germanwings and Norwegian Air...
Turkish Airlines last week further revised planned summer 2019 operation, as additional short-haul routes receive expanded frequencies between...
- flydubai S18 frequency increases
- Wataniya Airways boosts Sarajevo flights in S18
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- SAS expands Copenhagen network in S18
- Qatar Airways adds Sarajevo service from Oct 2017
- Eurowings further expands Dusseldorf/Munich routes in W17