Sarajevo is the capital of B&H located in Southeastern Europe which represents an interesting tourist destination because of its geographical location and cultural heritage.
SJJ is the main airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina located 12 km from the city center, and it is a public state-owned company.
Airlines operating at SJJ are: Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Jat Airways, Croatia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, BH Airlines, Malev, Germanwings and Norwegian Air Shuttle.
For the first...
This week: United schedules seasonal Sicily service; FlyBosnia to restore London link; and WestJet adds new Caribbean destination.
- Fly Bosnia schedules London launch in Sep 2019
- FlyBosnia adds Bahrain service from July 2019
- FlyBosnia schedules Jeddah launch in mid-June 2019
- flynas further expands Sarajevo service from July 2019
- FlyBosnia outlines operational network from June 2019
- Eurowings adds Berlin Tegel – Sarajevo link from June 2019