Sarajevo is the capital of B&H located in Southeastern Europe which represents an interesting tourist destination because of its geographical location and cultural heritage.
SJJ is the main airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina located 12 km from the city center, and it is a public state-owned company.
Airlines operating at SJJ are: Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Jat Airways, Croatia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, BH Airlines, Malev, Germanwings and Norwegian Air Shuttle.
For the first ten months in 2011 SJJ recorded increased number of passenger of 9%.
Kuwait Airways in summer 2020 season is resuming service to 4 destinations, gradually opened for reservation in the last few days. Kuwait City...
- FlyBosnia Rome service changes from mid-Dec 2019
- Swiss 1H20 Eastern Europe Network changes
- Turkish Airlines increases Sarajevo service in W19
- FlyBosnia plans Rome launch in Nov 2019
- Route rundown: EWR-PMO, SJJ-LTN, YYZ-RTB
- Fly Bosnia schedules London launch in Sep 2019