Sarajevo is the capital of B&H located in Southeastern Europe which represents an interesting tourist destination because of its geographical location and cultural heritage. SJJ is the main airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina located 12 km from the city center, and it is a public state-owned company. Airlines operating at SJJ are: Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Jat Airways, Croatia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, BH Airlines, Malev, Germanwings and Norwegian Air...
SAS in summer 2018 season is expanding network offering from Copenhagen, including service resumptions. Planned operation as follow....
- Qatar Airways adds Sarajevo service from Oct 2017
- Eurowings further expands Dusseldorf/Munich routes in W17
- Wataniya resumes operation from July 2017
- Nesma Airlines adds seasonal Sarajevo service June - Sep 2017
- AtlasGlobal updates planned new routes in S17
- TUI Airlines Belgium plans new Belgium routes in S17