Introduction to Sarajevo International Airport
Sarajevo is the capital of B&H located in Southeastern Europe which represents an interesting tourist destination because of its geographical location and cultural heritage.
SJJ is the main airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina located 12 km from the city center, and it is a public state-owned company.
Airlines operating at SJJ are: Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lirlines LTD, Croatia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Air Serbia, Wizz Air, Eurowings, Flynas, Air Arabia, Flydubai, Pegasus Airlines, Kuwait Airways, Jazeera Airways, Salamair and Norwegian Air...
The Irish carrier’s new service from Sarajevo (SJJ) will kick off in April 2024, when Ryanair will open 6X-weekly service between SJJ and London...
- Sarajevo Launches Route Subsidy Scheme
- Norwegian To Reopen Stockholm Arlanda Base
- Wizz Air Abu Dhabi Adds First Russia Route
- Routes in brief: Wizz Air, Caribbean Airlines, SkyUp and more
- Route Analysis: Muscat-Sarajevo
- Gulf carriers respond to Phuket reopening plan