Introduction to Sarajevo International Airport
Sarajevo is the capital of B&H located in Southeastern Europe which represents an interesting tourist destination because of its geographical location and cultural heritage.
SJJ is the main airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina located 12 km from the city center, and it is a public state-owned company.
Airlines operating at SJJ are: Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss International Air Lirlines LTD, Croatia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Air Serbia, Wizz Air, Eurowings, Flynas, Air Arabia, Flydubai, Pegasus Airlines, Kuwait Airways, Jazeera Airways, Salamair and Norwegian Air...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Route Analysis: Muscat-Sarajevo
- Gulf carriers respond to Phuket reopening plan
- Wizz expands with new Bosnian destination
- Eastern Airlines to launch first transatlantic route
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- Wizz adds nine unserved routes from Sarajevo