Sarajevo is the capital of B&H located in Southeastern Europe which represents an interesting tourist destination because of its geographical location and cultural heritage. SJJ is the main airport in Bosnia and Herzegovina located 12 km from the city center, and it is a public state-owned company. Airlines operating at SJJ are: Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa, Adria Airways, Jat Airways, Croatia Airlines, Turkish Airlines, BH Airlines, Malev, Germanwings and Norwegian Air...
flydubai in summer 2018 season plans to offer expanded frequencies on various markets, based on comparison with summer 2017 season. Planned...
- Wataniya Airways boosts Sarajevo flights in S18
- SunExpress Germany S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- SAS expands Copenhagen network in S18
- Qatar Airways adds Sarajevo service from Oct 2017
- Eurowings further expands Dusseldorf/Munich routes in W17
- Wataniya resumes operation from July 2017