Introduction to Southampton Airport
Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 40 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections. The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through" experience - making your journey easy, fast and friendly.
UK regional carrier Eastern Airways is adding two new routes to the Rock in May.
- Eastern Airways adds French regional destinations
- Loganair increases Isle of Man connectivity
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Route Analysis: CWL-BHD, KWI-DAC, DEN-FRA
- Blue Islands / Loganair begins codeshare service from late-Oct 2020
- Aurigny extends interim schedule to mid-Sep 2020
Latest Updates from Southampton Airport
9 months 13 days ago
1 year 3 months ago