Introduction to Southampton Airport
Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 40 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections. The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through" experience - making your journey easy, fast and friendly.
Eastern Airways has today confirmed the start date of Monday 17th August 2020 for another new route from Southampton Airport to Dublin as part of...
- Eastern Airways flights from Southampton resume
- Southampton Airport looks back on an excellent year
- As Christmas gets closer, Flybe will be adding more flights on existing Southampton routes to meet passenger demand.
- Southampton Airport has been rated the best airport in the UK for security queue times by consumer experts Which?
- Increased flights to Yorkshire from Southampton with Eastern Airways
- Southampton Airport flies high with carbon footprint reduction
Latest Updates from Southampton Airport
1 month 1 day ago
7 months 3 days ago