Introduction to Southampton Airport
Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 28 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections.
The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through" experience - making your journey easy, fast and friendly.
The regional airline said strong 2022 summer demand led it to add service on key routes.
- Emerald Airlines to launch new Southampton - Dublin service
- Emerald To Offer New Dublin Routes
- Flybe To Make Newquay Return
- Emerald Airlines To Add Two More Aer Lingus Regional Routes From Belfast
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- Final ski route ready for take-off at Southampton Airport