Introduction to Southampton Airport
Southampton Airport is owned by AGS Airports Limited, which was established in 2014 and is the second largest airport group in the UK.
Southampton is a friendly and diverse city, with a rich maritime history and home to one of the most important ports within the UK.
Located in the Hampshire, on England's south coast, the regional airport has a catchment of over 3.5million people within a 1 hour drive. Southampton has 9 airlines serving over 25 destinations across mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands.
Eight UK airports will receive new easyJet routes during the summer of 2024 season.
- Loganair To Boost Capacity On Multiple Routes For 2023 Summer
- Emerald Airlines to launch new Southampton - Dublin service
- Emerald To Offer New Dublin Routes
- Flybe To Make Newquay Return
- Emerald Airlines To Add Two More Aer Lingus Regional Routes From Belfast
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)