About The Airport
Southampton Airport is a regional airport on the south coast of England with flights to around 28 destinations in mainland Europe, the UK and Channel Islands with worldwide connections.
The airport has a rich catchment area of 3.5million people within 1 hour and 19% of passengers are business travellers. There is easy access to central London with regular direct trains to London Waterloo which take from just 66 minutes. Southampton Airport offers a "breeze through" experience - making your journey easy, fast and friendly.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: British Airways, Blue Islands, Loganair, Aurigny, KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 28
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 1723 Meters
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 150
- Ownership: AGS Airports Limited
- Total Catchment Population: 3.5 Million within 60 minutes
- Urban Population: 1.4 Million within 30 minutes
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 14